BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2017
Staff like them, comfortable and stylish
on October 19, 2017
Wasn't even the right item. They gave me a regular executive chair, plain and boring, nothing like the picture.
on July 12, 2017
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a really decent budget gaming chair. The chair I received was well made, no tears or scratches, and the stitching looks reasonable for a chair in this price range. Once assembled, I found the chair to be comfortable sitting in it for several hours playing a game on my computer (I figured that was a good way to test it out). The biggest complaint I have about this chair is the headrest is much too low for me. So this is good for shorter and even a little wider people, because the chair is somewhat wide for a gaming chair. I'm just saying if you are a bigger and shorter person, this chair should be good for you. The weight limit is rated at 250 pounds, but I'm sure it can hold more. That might wear out the hydraulic cylinder faster though. I am about 6'5" so my head is all the way above the headrest, and it's still relatively comfortable. I have another gaming chair that is the proper height for me and it makes a big difference. So if you are tall and want a headrest, skip this one.

The armrests are comfortable but do not move. They are the main way the backrest is supported, so there is no way to not install the arms on this chair. There are other gaming chairs without arms if that is what you want. The red color in the middle is fine, it's a very red mesh material and fits the theme of my PC, which is red and black. The fake leather is soft and feels pretty good. I am definitely taking the price into account when reviewing this chair. If it was 200 dollars, it would be a 2 or 3 star chair. For under 70, it's 4 to 4.5 stars. It rolls around nicely and the standard hydraulic height and lean back tension adjustment work fine. You can also lock it so it doesn't lean back.

Note on assembly: I can see how someone might have trouble assembling this. Everything went smoothly until it came to attach the back. I found that the easiest way to assemble the back is to start with the bottom screw on each side. If you take your time you can line up the screw with the threads on the chair and once the first side is in, it's a lot easier to do the other side. You have to compress the arm against the back a little, but it's not that difficult. Once the bottoms are slightly tightened, the top screws go in easy and you just need to tighten everything and you are done. You don't need any tools, just the included allen wrench.

Overall, this is a fine budget gaming chair and would pair nicely with a budget PC... or even a high end PC if you used up all your money building it and this is all you can afford! It's no DX Racer or other higher end chair, but it does the job. I am not sure how long it will last, it probably depends on use. I can see this lasting several years at least if it's not abused too much. I see a lot of photos of people's PC setups and often they just have a dining room chair as their main gaming chair. Don't do that. It's better to get a low end office chair or something like this one if you are playing games or using your PC for more than a couple hours a day.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 11, 2017
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It's remarkable how much chair you can get at a low price these days. Clearly, you are not getting anything remotely close to real leather in this price range, but you are getting a well built, quality chair.

-Installation is very easy. There are only about 12 screws, all of the same type.
-The red accent looks great. It is made of a mesh material which probably helps a bit with ventilation.
-Reclining ability is very good after I to loosened up the spring quite a bit.
-Regarding sizing, this is a small, compact chair. It is pretty narrow so might not fit well for large, heavyset people. I'm 5'9" and the headrest is in-name-only as it comes up to my shoulder blades.
-Comfort is excellent. The foam is firm and supportive. The armrests work nicely.

Compared to the AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair which I use a lot:
-The Essentials chair has a more aggressive, playful look with the design and red accents which is fine for home. For an office, you would go with the AmazonBasics.
-Comfort is about the same. The AmazonBasics chair is slightly wider so is a better fit for bigger people.
-Both chairs are good.
VINE VOICEon August 28, 2017
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My 13 year old son likes this chair. He is 5 feet 7 inches and 130 lbs. It fits him well, but he fills it up fairly substantially. The back of the seat is also not as high as I expected with a gaming chair. I don't think this would be the best chair for a tall or larger person. Other than that, it is comfortable for him and he loves the 360 degree spin.
VINE VOICEon July 17, 2017
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This chair was pretty simple to put together. I had just a slight bit of difficulty at the end of assembly, lining up the arms and the backrest, but after a few minutes, I was able to get it all connected. But that slight difficulty means that once it is connected, it is solid. This chair is very sturdy and provides a lot of support. The wheels move smoothly on my mat by my computer, sliding with ease. The side adjust to rise and lower works equally well. This is a very nice affordable chair.
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My husband put this together. Need I say more? It took a little longer than it should. But he finally got it together after an hour. Assembly is required, and all the tools needed are included, including the Allen Wrench.

Post Assembly:

The chair is comfortable and you can feel the curve in the back of the chair which helps users not to slouch while sitting in the chair. I'm not a gamer, but I am a graphic designer and entrepreneur who spends a lot of time in a chair, in front of a computer. The chair swivels and adjusts. I found it interesting that the weight capacity on this chair is 250 pounds. Mind you, I'm 170, but I would think that it would have the capacity to fit someone larger than 250 pounds. The wheels allow for easy floor navigation, provided you are not on carpet. If you do have carpet, might I suggest you get a chair mat to make navigating the floor easier.

Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
VINE VOICEon August 1, 2017
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The office chair This chair wasn't too hard to assemble, but it would have been 100x easier with two people due to the pressure you have to apply when putting the arms on. I work at a desk most of the day so I was looking for a good chair. I've been using it a few weeks now and it is one of the most comfortable chairs I've used.
VINE VOICEon July 13, 2017
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Overall we’re pleased with this chair, but I am not sure how it’s specialized for gaming. I used it both for games and business finding it performed identically for both.

Assembly:

I did this solo finding it took a good deal more time and effort than it’d take if two did it. The reason is that during certain stages of the assembly, one needs a third arm to hold a piece in place while fastening said part into place. That said, the chair’s parts are precise enough to go together easily rather than demanding ‘mallet logic’.

Use:

Well, it’s a chair with a rather vivid color combination. The material feels quite luxurious as I’d imagine real high grade leather would. The arm rests are padded adding to the long term comfort of the chair. It rolls easily on 5 high quality casters. There is good solid lumbar support.

The only issue I had was with the lean back tensioner. Neither I nor several others I asked to try could turn it. I guess King Kong, in his spare time, gets work assembling Chinese chairs. Anyway, I used an oil filter wrench to start it. A strap wrench would have worked as well. From then on, it does turn but reluctantly. Even screwed out quite a bit, the chair doesn’t lean back – to me a drawback.

If you are a feet on desk lean back worker (or gamer, I suppose) this isn’t for you. If you’re content to sit up working or gaming, consider this one carefully. It’s a nice chair which I’ve used for several 5-hour sessions in perfect comfort.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2017
I don't understand how this is getting 4 stars...just because it is cheap? The "headrest" only comes up to your shoulders. The armrests sit at an odd height so they are very uncomfortable to use. This chair is a very small and appears to be designed for tall children whose shoulders and head are joined together in the middle of their back. I feel that the company made a mistake in design and got rid of them cheap and the joke is on us.