Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 19, 2018
I had to use a drill and modify the chair mounting bracket so it would line up with the holes provided. Chair does not tilt as advertised. Perhaps the control is broken. Functions as a regular chair that goes up and down. Looks great. Comfortable for my 60 pound kid and he loves it. . Not comfy for my 200 pound frame. Chair seems a bit narrow as well. I wouldn’t buy another one. I’m glad I’m handy with power tools.
on February 16, 2018
Chair seems like its decent quality however if the person using it is 5'8" + height, it will feel too small. It is definitely for a small person. Gave the chair to my 14yo small daughter who is 5'2" and it was fine for her.
on January 13, 2018
The back is damaged....who do i contact for a new one? I do not want to struggle with returning the whole chair.
review imagereview image
on February 5, 2018
The chair is very comfortable and works well at my computer desk. I would have preferred it arrive in a different shipping matter than freight. The UPS Store, 2014 Holland Ave., Port Huron charges a $20.00 fee for unloading any parcel shipped by freight.
on September 26, 2017
Staff like them, comfortable and stylish
on January 16, 2018
The chair is SUPER comfy. The height of the back is shorter than I expected, but still comfortable nonetheless. Construction of the product was easy, and painless. I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs and the seat is about perfect.
on February 14, 2018
It's a great chair, very comfortable. Price was right
on February 14, 2018
the back is a little low, but the quality is great. very comfy.
on February 7, 2018
Love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Color: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a really decent budget gaming chair. The chair I received was well made, no tears or scratches, and the stitching looks reasonable for a chair in this price range. Once assembled, I found the chair to be comfortable sitting in it for several hours playing a game on my computer (I figured that was a good way to test it out). The biggest complaint I have about this chair is the headrest is much too low for me. So this is good for shorter and even a little wider people, because the chair is somewhat wide for a gaming chair. I'm just saying if you are a bigger and shorter person, this chair should be good for you. The weight limit is rated at 250 pounds, but I'm sure it can hold more. That might wear out the hydraulic cylinder faster though. I am about 6'5" so my head is all the way above the headrest, and it's still relatively comfortable. I have another gaming chair that is the proper height for me and it makes a big difference. So if you are tall and want a headrest, skip this one.

The armrests are comfortable but do not move. They are the main way the backrest is supported, so there is no way to not install the arms on this chair. There are other gaming chairs without arms if that is what you want. The red color in the middle is fine, it's a very red mesh material and fits the theme of my PC, which is red and black. The fake leather is soft and feels pretty good. I am definitely taking the price into account when reviewing this chair. If it was 200 dollars, it would be a 2 or 3 star chair. For under 70, it's 4 to 4.5 stars. It rolls around nicely and the standard hydraulic height and lean back tension adjustment work fine. You can also lock it so it doesn't lean back.

Note on assembly: I can see how someone might have trouble assembling this. Everything went smoothly until it came to attach the back. I found that the easiest way to assemble the back is to start with the bottom screw on each side. If you take your time you can line up the screw with the threads on the chair and once the first side is in, it's a lot easier to do the other side. You have to compress the arm against the back a little, but it's not that difficult. Once the bottoms are slightly tightened, the top screws go in easy and you just need to tighten everything and you are done. You don't need any tools, just the included allen wrench.

Overall, this is a fine budget gaming chair and would pair nicely with a budget PC... or even a high end PC if you used up all your money building it and this is all you can afford! It's no DX Racer or other higher end chair, but it does the job. I am not sure how long it will last, it probably depends on use. I can see this lasting several years at least if it's not abused too much. I see a lot of photos of people's PC setups and often they just have a dining room chair as their main gaming chair. Don't do that. It's better to get a low end office chair or something like this one if you are playing games or using your PC for more than a couple hours a day.