- Paperback: 630 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 3 edition (June 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805305939
- ISBN-13: 978-0805305937
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,519,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essentials of Introductory Chemistry (3rd Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Top Customer Reviews
This book is very helpful, making studying chemistry a pleasant journey full of fun.I really enjoyed reading this book, which explains knowledge in a way of story telling.
I have to confess I chose this book partly because of the discount price at the beginning, however I was very impressed by the high quality later on. If you are looking for a student friendly self-studying entry level chem textbook, pick this one.