- List Price: $144.95
- Save: $112.91 (78%)
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
Wednesday, Dec 7
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: StainesBookHub
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping. Details
Follow the Authors
Essentials of Meteorology: An Invitation to the Atmosphere 8th Edition
From the Publisher
Be Unstoppable with MindTap
MindTap is mobile with the Cengage Mobile App!
The [free] Cengage Mobile App provides the mobility and flexibility for you to make any time study time.
Stay in the know—and up-to-date.
Phone notifications provide automatic reminders and let you know when updates occur in your course.
Read your full course eBook online or offline. Highlighting, note-taking and ReadSpeaker allow you to study anywhere.
With the Cengage Mobile app, it’s easy to fit MindTap into your day.
Study key terms and concepts using flashcards and practice quizzes—on your phone!
|Read All Your MindTap eBooks on Your Phone||Learn on Your Terms||Study on the Go||Check Grades and Progress|
|Learn More About MindTap||Access all your MindTap ebooks through Cengage Unlimited and MindTap courses via the MindTap Mobile App ebook library.||Download the ebook to read or listen to the textbook offline, take notes within the text, highlight terms and more.||Review chapter key terms and concepts using practice quizzes and flashcards.||Check your grades, access attendance records and view upcoming due dates to stay on track.|
Access Unlimited Learning with Essentials of Meteorology: An Invitation to the Atmosphere
- In-text "Reviews" enable you to check your understanding of concepts before moving on.
- Features include a graphic explanation of various types of satellite imagery, as well as an explanation of watches, warnings, and forecasts of various durations.
- Global Geoscience Watch offers access to a Meteorology portal. This online resource leverages expert perspectives of meteorological research, current coverage of weather events, and comprehensive news and research articles.
About the Author
Robert Henson is among the nation�s most widely read writers on weather and climate. He is a regular contributor to the Yale Climate Connections website and a contributing editor at the Texas Climate News website and Weatherwise magazine. Prior to his freelance career, Henson was a staff writer and editor at Weather Underground and at the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, which manages the National Center for Atmospheric Research. An expert on tornadoes, thunderstorms and hurricanes, Henson has also analyzed how TV weathercasters cover major storms and report on climate change. His books include THE THINKING PERSON'S GUIDE TO CLIMATE CHANGE, whose original edition was shortlisted for the UK Royal Society Prize for Science Books.
- ASIN : 1305628454
- Publisher : Cengage Learning; 8th edition (January 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 508 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781305628458
- ISBN-13 : 978-1305628458
- Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.75 x 10.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #275,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Nora on August 2, 2021