Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on March 25, 2016
This book came to me as advertised in Excellent condition. I bought this book for a college course I was taking and it served it's purpose. I returned the book when I was finished and received a gift card from Amazon for the return. College books are very pricey but I love ordering from Amazon because I get some money back and I am always shopping on Amazon!
on June 30, 2017
This book is confusing. Each chapter I read I become more and more discombobulated. This book is not very good at all. I have learned very little about negotiation and I am nearly finished with the book. So disappointing!
on August 19, 2015
GREAT for understanding negotiations. Helped me understand how to be more effective when having a debate, asking for help, and requesting a raise. Highly recommend!
on February 2, 2012
This is one of the more interesting and easy to read textbooks I have had. I thought it provided good insight and was easy to apply both in personal and professional settings. I would recommend taking a negotiation class that required this textbook.
on March 20, 2017
Junk.
on February 17, 2013
Great content, but no table of content or glossary for terms used throughout the book. Instead, the beginning of the book has a table of contents for the title of sections and subsections, and in the back of the book, it repeats the index of the same subsections but listed in alphabetical order by title of subsection. I'm surprised that this most fundamental feature of a textbook was overlooked!
on August 12, 2016
Didn't even use
on August 12, 2017
on June 19, 2015
This textbook was falling apart 3 days after I got it. The pages were clearly very poorly bound and appeared to have been repaired before. I'm being charged the full amount for the book despite the fact that all of the pages are still there and in good condition but there was nothing I could do to keep the pages together.
on March 20, 2013
Arrived quickly and was very informative. This is a Masters level text book and has a lot of great exercises to work through to ensure understanding. Heck of a lot cheaper than campus book stores!