- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; First Edition edition (February 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 142922326X
- ISBN-13: 978-1429223263
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #124,232 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Overall the 1st edition is not very good, maybe 2nd edition will be better after they work out the kinks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I may have opened this a time or two for class, but an invaluable resource for research!Published 4 months ago by EdPsychDude
The book is more of an overview of statistics. Needs to be more in depth if you are going into research.Published on October 3, 2013 by J. H.