- Product Dimensions: 27.8 x 25 x 43 inches ; 30 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 30 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0716FY8WW
- Item model number: ESS-3083-BLU
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Essentials Gaming Chair - Racing Style Ergonomic Mesh and Leather Computer Chair, Blue (ESS-3083-BLU)
|Price:||$65.40 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.60 (44%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPUTER GAMING CHAIR: A race car style chair that provides luxury and comfort whether used during intense gaming sessions or long workdays
- ERGONOMIC SWIVEL CHAIR: With contoured segmented padding, integrated padded headrest, and padded arms, this small frame video game chair provides quality support and comfort for hours of play
- ADJUSTABLE RACING CHAIR: Features height adjustment, center tild-tension control, padded fixed loop arms and 360 degrees of swivel
- PREMIUM LEATHER CHAIR: Upholstered in SofThread Leather and contrasting Blue sandwich mesh for an aggressive style and cool feel
- DURABLE OFFICE FURNITURE: This heavy duty, small frame chair is backed by OFMs Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Essentials by OFM|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The ESS-3083 series is designed in an ergonomic race car style with contoured segmented padding, a high back, plus integrated headrest and lumbar support, this chair provides high-performance comfort whether used during intense gaming sessions or long work days. The thickly padded fixed loop arm arm rest are there for added supoort hour after hour. Additional features include seat height adjustment, tilt-lock/tilt-tension control and 360-degree swivel. SofThread Leather and contrasting color mesh upholstery complete the modern, high-quality look and feel of the ESS-3083. This chair is backed by our Essentials by OFM Limited Lifetime warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The armrests are comfortable but do not move. They are the main way the backrest is supported, so there is no way to not install the arms on this chair. There are other gaming chairs without arms if that is what you want. The red color in the middle is fine, it's a very red mesh material and fits the theme of my PC, which is red and black. The fake leather is soft and feels pretty good. I am definitely taking the price into account when reviewing this chair. If it was 200 dollars, it would be a 2 or 3 star chair. For under 70, it's 4 to 4.5 stars. It rolls around nicely and the standard hydraulic height and lean back tension adjustment work fine. You can also lock it so it doesn't lean back.
Note on assembly: I can see how someone might have trouble assembling this. Everything went smoothly until it came to attach the back. I found that the easiest way to assemble the back is to start with the bottom screw on each side. If you take your time you can line up the screw with the threads on the chair and once the first side is in, it's a lot easier to do the other side. You have to compress the arm against the back a little, but it's not that difficult. Once the bottoms are slightly tightened, the top screws go in easy and you just need to tighten everything and you are done. You don't need any tools, just the included allen wrench.
Overall, this is a fine budget gaming chair and would pair nicely with a budget PC... or even a high end PC if you used up all your money building it and this is all you can afford! It's no DX Racer or other higher end chair, but it does the job. I am not sure how long it will last, it probably depends on use. I can see this lasting several years at least if it's not abused too much. I see a lot of photos of people's PC setups and often they just have a dining room chair as their main gaming chair. Don't do that. It's better to get a low end office chair or something like this one if you are playing games or using your PC for more than a couple hours a day.
-Installation is very easy. There are only about 12 screws, all of the same type.
-The red accent looks great. It is made of a mesh material which probably helps a bit with ventilation.
-Reclining ability is very good after I to loosened up the spring quite a bit.
-Regarding sizing, this is a small, compact chair. It is pretty narrow so might not fit well for large, heavyset people. I'm 5'9" and the headrest is in-name-only as it comes up to my shoulder blades.
-Comfort is excellent. The foam is firm and supportive. The armrests work nicely.
Compared to the AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair which I use a lot:
-The Essentials chair has a more aggressive, playful look with the design and red accents which is fine for home. For an office, you would go with the AmazonBasics.
-Comfort is about the same. The AmazonBasics chair is slightly wider so is a better fit for bigger people.
-Both chairs are good.
The chair is comfortable and you can feel the curve in the back of the chair which helps users not to slouch while sitting in the chair. I'm not a gamer, but I am a graphic designer and entrepreneur who spends a lot of time in a chair, in front of a computer. The chair swivels and adjusts. I found it interesting that the weight capacity on this chair is 250 pounds. Mind you, I'm 170, but I would think that it would have the capacity to fit someone larger than 250 pounds. The wheels allow for easy floor navigation, provided you are not on carpet. If you do have carpet, might I suggest you get a chair mat to make navigating the floor easier.
Comes with a limited lifetime warranty