Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 4, 2011
Ordered this for an early Christmas gift. I opted for this style to coordinate with the Ikea Expedit shelving I already had. It looks as though it were a set and is perfect decor-wise. The piece was fairly easy to assemble, however, the hardware was open all over the box, so we had to pick through to retrieve everything. In the end, a couple of the small screws were missing, but easily replaced from our hardware collection. One back corner of the bottom piece was dinged a bit, but it's hidden, so no big deal. Packaging needs to be better as the box was in rough shape from the shipper. The fire is lovely and the family is enjoying it. I'm enjoying not sweeping ashes or hauling wood. We haven't had a chance to try the heater yet as we are in the deep south, but so far, I am very satisfied with the purchase.
on February 4, 2011
We bought this unit for our sunroom. It arrived quickly in two boxes. Unfortunately the box with the heater was packaged so that the small parts, like screws, were loose in the box. Some lodged in the fan so the fan did not work at first. It took quite a lot of effort to dislodge them. We eventually got the fan to work. The unit was a little noisy and put out far too little heat. We have a small utility heater that we paid $25 that put out much more heat than this. It worked on and off (it would go off periodically) for eight days and then stopped working at all. We are now in the process of taking it apart (not that easy) and have scheduled a return.
on October 27, 2010
Pros-Looks very nice. Heater is quiet. It freaks people out to see the fire under the TV. Finish is smooth and black. Came w/ batteries.
Cons- Had small scratches from shipping. Needs more styrofoam shipping wrap. Unit makes a slight noise when on(no heat).
All in all, a nice addition to our living room.
on January 9, 2011
I bought this electric fireplace for my elderly mother for Christmas....We delivered it ourselves to her before bringing her up North with us for Christmas. We didn't have time to assemble it until January 1st when we returned to Florida with her. Not only was the cabinet missing correct sides (we were given 2 left sides so one had to be installed upside down and doesn't match the other side) but one was cracked in half and GLUED as a repair job. It has totally left me with a bad feeling about buying anything else from this website. I bought black paint to cover up all the corners that were damaged and WHITE and we put it together for her as best we could. Not at all happy about this.Chandler Electric Fireplace and Media Center (Black Stain Finish)
on July 12, 2012
Showed up damaged in shipping kept it any way because it was on the back of unit instructions for assembly need some real work and just cheaply made look around before buying this
on January 26, 2015
Love it
on December 2, 2010
I ordered this fireplace for a Christmas present & so I have not opened it to check it all out. I recieved this item very quick. the only concerns I have at this point is that the boxes came with holes in them and I am not sure if the fireplace it in perfect condition. And I only hope that if there is a problem with it I can return it after Christmas. Since it won't be opened before then.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.