The Real Estate Investor's Guide to Cash Flow and Equity Management: Choose the Investing Strategy to Maximize Your Goals Paperback – August 11, 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The Real Estate Investor's Guide to Cash Flow and Equity Management tackles the pros and cons of a major dilemma for investors: whether to concentrate on increasing equity or cash flow. In this reliable guide, Jack Cummings provides insider techniques and investment strategies for every situation, every time.
What you choose to focus on is an important decision. This one-of-a-kind book examines the pros and cons of each strategy so you can focus on cash flow, equity, or a balance between the two. No other real estate title offers such comprehensive and focused treatment of this vital component of real estate success. Cummings provides expert guidance on finding great properties that can meet your investment goals, as well as the information you need to maximize your investment benefits, including:
- Terms and concepts you need to know
- Reliable strategies for increasing equity or cash flow
- Finding new sources of cash flow in any property
- Tips on instant equity enhancement and growth
- Finding flexible properties with both cash flow and equity potential
- The effects of financing and debt on cash flow and equity
- Traps and pitfalls investors must avoid
- And much more
Unlike other real estate books, this in-depth guide uses actual examples to show you how to determine the best strategy based on your needs as an investor and on the properties you own, want to buy, or need to sell. This practical and helpful resource will give you all the inside information you need to invest with confidence and success.
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.02 pounds
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0471791331
- ISBN-10 : 0471791334
- Dimensions : 7.55 x 0.6 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (August 11, 2006)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,446,745 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: