Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on November 30, 2013
Keeps my skin in as great condition as possible for someone in their 80's. Have been using it for many years and still love irt.
on November 11, 2009
I just love this product. It makes your skin feel so plump and full of moisture. It sells for $145 Australian dollars here. Even with postage it still makes the product so much cheaper. It arrived within 10 days.
on September 19, 2014
Great... half the price and exactly same product
on May 16, 2013
I use this cream at night and love the texture and how it feels on my skin. It is great for people who have sensitive and dry skin
on February 2, 2010
I LOVE THIS CREAM..... I see the difference.. my skin looks vibrant in the morning...
on April 11, 2011
I don't know that much of this product but I do know after 4 nights of using it, it was breaking out pimples on my forehead, not even sure if its the product it says it is. It wasn't boxed sealed or nothing, its now on my shelf in the bathroom collecting dust. I do love this line from L'oreal and its good and sealed when I buy it and is what it says it is, and its doing wounders on my face I will continue to use my L'oreal. BTW its the Skin Genesis Line, AWESOME STUFF!!!! Not so sure about this crap if I could return it I sure would I was eiffy about even using it due to it not even being at all legit sealing of the container of the product what so ever.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.