Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Estrellas de Lucha Libre: Noches de Tijuana
Format: DVD|Change

on April 9, 2014
CUANDO TENIA 12 ANOS ME ECHABA LA VACA (NO IBA A LA ESCUELA MEWJOR ME IBA A ENTRENAR LUCHA LIBRE PERO TODOS LOS GRANDES DE MI EPOCA QUEDAN MUY MPOCOS LA MAYORIA YA SE ME ADELANTO. BONITOS RECUERDOS. GRACIAS.
on August 28, 2013
which has its own kind of charm. It's kind of hard to see what's happening, but I think it's interesting in its own way. Just don't expect the flashy spectacle of some other wrestling DVDs.
on September 11, 2013
I saw some of these at a friends house and started my own collection. To say they are entertaining would leave me laughing after that description. The sets, clothes, era and stories are totally fun.
on November 18, 2010
Eight hours of lucha libre? I meam, if you enjoy lucha libre as much as I do this is a great buy. Very pleased, the matches were fun to watch and I had a lucha party at my place with this playing in the background and it was well received by all.
on September 5, 2016
Everything ok!!! Thanks
on January 20, 2014
great quality product, got here quickly and it was exactly as advertised. I hadn't seen these movies since I was a kid and there just as good as I remember
on June 22, 2014
When I purchased this dvd I was expecting to see the wrestlers on the cover...I'm a big lucha libre fan and I was really expecting to see...averno..la mascara...misterioso...atlantis..etc...but sadly ANY of the wrestlers on the cover are on this dvd...for me not only it's incredible...It's simple...not fair...is cheating....the only match that I can recommend of this whole dvd is the match of fishman vs shu el guerrero vs mascara sagrada vs la marka in a mask match...I only recommend this because it's a piece of history because of the persona who lost his mask in this match...but other than that...this dvd it's dissapointing...the image quality is bad and even with that It would be okay for me as long as the matches were ok but they're not....I dont recommend this for any lucha libre fan...only I would say checking this because of this match but other than that...stay away from it....