Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 18, 2012
Please beware - this deal is too good to be true, there is a reason the price is so good.

I have been taking Estroven nighttime successfully for 18 months (and highly recommend it), buying three packs from Amazon, but with this last order, the product ingredients had changed dramatically. The box images look the same, so I didn't pay attention to the minor changes to the front of box copy. Today, I was talking to my mom about her night sweats and telling her how well Estroven Nighttime works for me. When I got out the box to show her, I freaked out when I saw the long ingredient list had shrunken considerably. And it now contained soy and melatonin, not black cohosh and valerian.

I am a breast cancer survivor so I will not take soy supplements, AND I now realize that for the past two weeks I haven't gotten any black cohosh in my system, so my night sweats and hot flashes could return any second. So I had to buy black cohosh today and hope I can catch up...

Please note on the Estroven Nighttime page the "Legal Disclaimer" that says packaging and materials may be different from the photo. Oh, how true that is! I have also reported the picture as incorrect. Buyer beware. Be sure to check the back of the box or get an ingredient list before you buy the product - that's all I can say. I won't be buying on Amazon until that is provided.
124 helpful votes
125 helpful votes
1818 comments|Report abuse
on January 10, 2013
I purchase Estroven Nighttime at my grocery store just to try them out. I had terrible night sweats. These worked like a dream..no pun intended. lol They do work well. No druggy feeling in the morning and NO NIGHT SWEATS. What more could you ask for. Started getting them from Amazon because they were cheaper.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on May 29, 2012
This box looks identical to what you purchase in the store. However the ingredients in this product are: melatonin, Isoflavones, and estroven herbal sleep & relaxation blends. This is not the same product ingredients listed on the estroven website or in the store which has: B6, Vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, black cohosh, estroven herbal sleep & relaxation blends, calming aromatherapy blend, and chaste tree extract. Not sure what is going on, but this is not the same product. I purchased it because I bought it in the store and it worked.
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on May 18, 2014
I was grumpy and tired all the time. I had trouble falling asleep and couldn't sleep soundly because of the night sweats. Since I started taking Estroven Nighttime I fall asleep within minutes after my head hits the pillow and the night sweats have completely disappeared. Another unexpected benefit is that now I'm sleeping so deeply, I find that I'm not waking up to go to the bathroom all the time. Come to find out, the reason I was grumpy was because I was sleep-deprived! What a relief to finally get a full night's sleep after years of exhaustion! I have so much energy now. I feel like me again.

Note: I've seen reviews that debate the quality of the newer formulation. I have only used the new one, which includes black cohosh, soy, and melatonin. It works great for me!
on January 24, 2013
I find this product to be extremely helpful in easing my issues with hot flashes and gaining a more restful night's sleep. I also like the fact that here on Amazon.com I am able to purchase it in a bulk package of 3 packs. That is something I can't do in my local stores or pharmacies. Yet buying it this way at Amazon.com, I am saving much more money than if I'd buy these packs individually locally. That's a big plus for me, too!

Just a fewe minutes ago I also reviewed the Estroven Maximum Strength product which I use and buy here on Amazon.com. Together these two products help me tremendously with menopausal issues and hot flashes. They are an amazing help to me!
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 17, 2012
I have been taking Estroven PM for several years and have been quite happy with it. However, I am NOT happy with how little concern Amazon has for the actual ingredients in the supplements it sells. We should be able to actually see the list of ingredients before we buy. I was all set to order more tablets last night and realized the picture on the front of the box was different. When I zoomed in, I saw that it said it now contained Vitamin D! I take other Vit D supplements, so I don't want more in my Estroven. I want to control the amount of Vit D I take. But nowhere on this page does it mention that this product has Vitamin D in it, or how much it has. I cannot buy this product until I can see a full ingredient list.
on December 4, 2013
I cannot sleep without this product. I have little or no night sweats. I sleep like a baby. My aunt suggested that I order this product. When I got it, I could not believe how well and quickly it worked. I can't imagine not having it. When I miss a pill, I definitely can tell the difference. Order them three packs at a time.
on May 7, 2014
I've been using Estroven for years now, and I usually sleep like a baby! Before that, I would get hot and toss off the covers, then get cold and pull them up again..all night long! I highly recommend it! I take it an hour or two before I go to bed.
on April 10, 2011
Yes making a comment that a product changed my life sounds over dramatic but it's true! Immediately following my 40th birthday I started experiencing insomnia and night sweats. I never had ANY difficulty sleeping, in fact I have slept like a rock my entire life. It took me a while to put the two symptoms together and after exhaustive research I came to the conclusion that it was hormonal. Valerian Root is reported to be good for more sound sleep which led me to Estroven. This product worked for me the first night. I have slept soundly ever since and the night sweats have been dramatically reduced. If I forget to take it the symptoms come right back. I am on auto delivery with Amazon because I always want to have a supply on hand and because it's such a great value.
on June 16, 2013
Being of the age when your hormones start being irregular, you search for something that will help. This product was recommended by a friend and is convenient that you only take at nighttime, when I suffer more hot flashes that interrupt my sleep. I couldn't believe the low price for a three pack from this vendor and had to buy some. Works well for me and well worth a try for any others going thru this too. Has a small amount of melatonin in it to help with getting some rest.