|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||GP18|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Estwing - GP18 Gad Pry Bar - 18" Forged Geological Tool with Pointed Tip & Chisel End - GP-18
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- #1 CHOICE OF GEOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE – The preferred choice of rock hounds, prospectors & contractors
- CHISELED END & POINTED TIP – Use angled chisel end for prying and lifting. Use pointed tip to break, chip away at, and crack open rocks and hard materials. This is the ultimate tool for heavy duty rock work
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Estwing's Gad Pry Bar is solid steel. with a wedge pry at one end and a point at the other it is perfect for heavy duty rock work. Forged in the USA.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can leave another review after using it onmy trip and am so happy it came so quickly with prime.