Etekcity 1022 Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun Non-contact -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃ ~ 550℃) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure for Meat Refrigerator Pool Oven, Blue (Not for Human)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BETTER ACCURACY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1; Measure surface temperature ranging from -58°F ~1022°F / -50°C ~ 550°C; With higher precision ≥100°C2% / ≤100°C2°C, meaning the Laser grip 1022 assure greater accuracy; Response time: ≤500Ms
- ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: Emissivity is the measure of an object's ability to emit infrared energy. Emitted energy indicates the temperature of the object. Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 1022 according to the instruction（0. 1-1. 0）
- MULTIFUNCTION: 1022 features with maximum measure function; The LCD screen is back-light, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm); Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE compliant; Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 5-0. 9mW
- This product is an industrial thermometer which should be not intended for medial usage.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We’ve Got You Covered
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
Point. Measure. Read.
The Etekcity Lasergrip 1022 Infrared Thermometer provides temperature readings without needing to come in direct contact with objects that are dangerously hot or cold. Simply point the thermometer at the desired surface, press the measurement trigger, and instantly receive temperature readings, it’s that easy. Use the thermometer on moving engine parts, barbecue grills, swimming pools, ovens, air ducts, and more.
Package Contents :
- 1 x Lasergrip 1022 Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x 9V Battery (Pre-installed)
- 1 x User Manual
Know exactly what you’re measuring with a built-in laser pointer to maximize the Lasergrip’s 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio.
Crystal Clear Display
View accurate readings on a clear backlit display.
Scan, Hold, Read
Instantly holds readings on the display for 15 seconds after measuring so you can record your readings.
Set the Mode
Lasergrip 1022 allows you to adjust the emissivity to compensate for different surface textures.
Use It at Home
Make sure typical home appliances like AC units or heaters are functioning properly.
In the Field
Perform electrical repairs or automotive maintenance.
Not for Human
The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
|749 Infrared Thermometer||1080 Infrared Thermometer||800 Infrared Thermometer||630 Infrared Thermometer||774 Infrared Thermometer||ESC-U3 Seat Cushion|
|Measuring Range||-58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃～380℃)||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)||-58℉～1382℉ (-50℃～750℃）||-58℉～1076℉ (-50℃～580℃)||-58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃～380℃)|
|Power||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery|
|Accuracy||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12:1||12:1||16:1||16:1||12:1|
|Emissivity||fixed, 0.95||fixed, 0.95||fixed, 0.95||0.1-1.0||fixed, 0.95|
|Division||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F|
Compare with similar items
Etekcity Lasergrip 800 (Not for Human) Digital Infrared Thermometer Laser Temperature Gun Non-contact-58℉ -1382℉ (-50℃ to 750℃), Standard Size, Yellow & Black
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 749 (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Laser IR Thermometer-58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Standard Size, Black & Yellow
Etekcity Lasergrip 1030D Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human) Gun Dual Laser Non-Contact Temperature Filtering-58℉ to 1022℉ (-50℃ to 550℃), 8.9 x 2.2 x 5.3, Yellow & Gray
Etekcity Dual Laser Temperature Gun Non-Contact-58℉ to 1076℉ (-50℃ to 580℃) with Adjustable Emissivity & MAX MIN AVG Display, Black & Gray
|Color||Blue & Gray||Yellow & Black||Black & Yellow||Yellow & Gray||Black & Gray|
Accurate temperature measurement: With infrared technology and an adjustable emissivity, the 1022 thermometer obtains accurate results instantaneously.
Simplify your life : Measure hazardous and hard-to-reach surface，whether used to find air leaks or to take the temperature reading of a car engine. Antiskid handle: This Infrared Thermometer tackles the toughest jobs with ease thanks to a weather and scratch resistant UV paint coating, covering a scratch resistant polished plastic.
Features & Specifications:
1. Measurement Range: -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F)
2. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
3. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
4. Accuracy:±2% /±2°C
5. Adjustable Emissivity:0.1-1.0
6. Resolution: 0.1°F /°C
7. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
8. Selected Thermometer units: °C /°F
9. Response Time: <500ms
10. Battery/ Battery Life: 9V / about 12 hours
1x Etekcity Lasergrip 1022 Thermometer
1x 9V DC Battery
1x User's Manual
1. This thermometer cannot test the temperature of target objects through across the glass. Besides, the steam, dust, smog will lower the accuracy of testing.
2. To make better accuracy, cover the surface to be measured with masking tape or flat black paint.