Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1022D (Not for Human) Dual Laser Temperature Gun Non-contact-58℉~1022℉ (-50℃ ~ 550℃) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure, Standard Size, Blue
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Resolution||0.1 degrees fahrenheit|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||50 Degrees Celsius|
|Response Time||0.5 seconds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOT FOR HUMAN: Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct. Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 3-0. 49Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY+ ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1; Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 1022D according to the instruction (0. 1-1. 0), for best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm)
- DUAL LASER + TARGET QUICKER: Dual-laser targeting technology makes it easier to visualize the area being measured by an IR thermometer, resulting in higher precision versus a single laser; Measure surface temperature ranging from -58°F to 1022°F/ -50°C to 550°C; Response time: ≤500Ms
- MULTIFUNCTION: 1022D features with maximum measure function; The LCD screen is back-light, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Note: the thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
We’ve Got You Covered
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
Point. Measure. Read.
The Etekcity Lasergrip 1022D Infrared Thermometer provides temperature readings without needing to come in direct contact with objects that are dangerously hot or cold.
Simply press the measurement trigger, and instantly receive temperature readings, it's that easy. 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio that works in conjunction with the dual lasers. By measuring from a distance that allows the lasers to overlap to diagnose or fix problems in your household. The convenient unit conversion，you can transfer between ℃/℉ units with ease. The low battery indicator and auto-off function also ensure you’re getting the most out of your battery lifetime.
Package Contents :
- 1 x Lasergrip 1022D Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x 9V Battery (Pre-installed)
- 1 x User Manual
Dual Laser Guidance
Fully utilize the Lasergrip’s 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio with dual lasers that let you know you are pointing at the right object.
Crystal Clear Readings
View your measurements on a clear backlit LCD screen.
Scan, Hold, Record
Scan live temperatures to detect leaks in air ducts and heating vents. The Lasergrip’s automatic data hold function makes it convenient to read temperatures after measuring.
Set the Mode
Lasergrip 1022D allows you to adjust the emissivity to compensate for different surface textures.
Use It at Home
Make sure typical home appliances like AC units or heaters are functioning properly.
In the Field
Perform electrical repairs or automotive maintenance.
Not for Human
The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
|1030D Infrared Thermometer||1080 Infrared Thermometer||800 Infrared Thermometer||630 Infrared Thermometer||1025D Infrared Thermometer||Digital Multimeter|
|Measuring Range||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)||-58℉～1382℉ (-50℃～750℃）||-58℉～1076℉ (-50℃～580℃)||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)||-40℉～1832℉ (-40℃～1000℃)|
|Division||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||1 ℃ or 1°F|
|Power||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||2x AA batteries|
|Accuracy||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||-|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12:1||12:1||16:1||16:1||12:1||-|
|Emissivity||fixed, 0.95||fixed, 0.95||fixed, 0.95||0.1-1.0||0.1-1.0||-|
Compare with similar items
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774 (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Laser Thermometer-58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Standard Size, Black
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774 (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Laser Thermometer-58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃) Blue
Cuisinart CSG-625 Infrared Surface Thermometer, Silver/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Color||Blue||Black||Blue||Infrared Surface Thermometer|
Temperature measurement has never been simpler!
This Infrared Thermometer tackles the toughest jobs with ease thanks to a weather and scratch resistant UV paint coating, covering a scratch resistant polished plastic. Just by one press of the trigger, this thermometer will turn on, the laser pointer shows target and the big LCD will read the temperature in less than 0.5 second.
Features & Specifications:
1. Measurement Range: -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F)
2. Storage Temperature: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
3. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
4. Accuracy:±2% /±2°C
5. Adjustable Emissivity: 0.1-1.0
6. Resolution: 0.1°F /°C
7. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
8. Selected Thermometer units: ° C /° F
9. Response Time: < 500ms
1x Etekcity Lasergrip 1022D Thermometer
1x 9V DC Battery
1x User's Manual
1. This thermometer cannot test the temperature of target objects through across the glass. Besides, the steam, dust, smog will lower the accuracy of testing.
2. To make better accuracy, cover the surface to be measured with masking tape or flat black paint.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's educational to just walk around your house and measure the temperature of ordinary things: a human's skin temperature runs around 87-90F, coffee from a single-pot brewer just over 140F. It's great that it's instantaneous and there's nothing to clean after each measurement. Once you know these temperatures you'd be able to spot issues (air conditioning not cold enough? Refrigerator at the right temperature? What temperature is "6" on the stove?.
Point being, it survived the toddlers and still works.
1. Measured ice cream at 25degF.
2. Measured gas burner plate at 350+degF.
3. Measured skin at 98 degF.
So next day, tried to turn it on and the power kept cutting out. Inspected battery, re-inserted battery. Noticed the screen said "CAL", assumed this to mean the unit was self-calibrating. Tried to measure again, and any object no matter how hot or cold falls within 78degF or 81degF.
So, went back and read the manual cover to cover. Nowhere was there mentioned a calibration function, or how to recalibrate it. Verified voltage of 9v battery with volt meter, checked out. Next tried to leave the battery out of the unit until any internal memory was reset, even though that is NOT in the manual. Same issues.
Unit was manufactured in August of 2019. Made in China.
A lot of people give the product 4-5 stars, but mine is useless. I would have been better off giving my money to a complete stranger. Duped again, not happy.
Perhaps it was just this particular unit, but not happy at all with the product.
The Oven to test for doneness.
I also Appreciate the fact I can check the Temperature of my Pool Water all over the Pool. Thermometer’s on a String only tells you the Temperature of Water where placed. If you place a Regular Temperature in a place that’s always Sunny, you could be mislead about the actual Temperature if the water. The same error could happen in place that is always in the Shade.
You can’t move that a Regular Thermometer around unless you have several places you can Hang it. The Infrared Thermometer measure all the way to the bottom of the pool.
Would buy again.
Top reviews from other countries
The focal distance on this sensor is a bit annoying, you can't see the display if you're reading something in your other hand, but obviously with a 1000c max temp you don't want the focal distance to be very close. I assume this is also an ideal distance for quickly auditing temps in coolers/freezers.
Shipping was fast and once I found the refractivity table in the included manual I was finding the temp readings to be very precise and accurate.
However, if the temperature between 22-100 degrees, the unit is accurate. We did not tested for subzero temperatures.