Etekcity 2-in-1 8GB Digital Voice Recorder & USB 2.0 Flash Drive (1Pack, 150Hours)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Voice recorder/Hidden recording + U disk function/8 GB Memory
- Easy to use On/Off switch; just plug-and-play, no drive need
- Great for classes, lectures, meetings, interviews and the like
- Mini portable size design brings you much more convenience
- Low power consumption, lasts up to 15 hrs. on a single charge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Perfect Combination of Recorder and USB Flash Drive
Convenience at your Fingertips
Compact and ultra-portable size design makes it easy to fit into your pocket so that you are always able to keep it handy for use. It is great for keeping notes on a variety of occasions such as classes, lectures, meetings, interviews and the like, saving much time and trouble for you compared to using a pen to do the same, and helping you concentrate more on listening and interactions with your teachers or coworkers.
This little device will certainly serve as a great helper in your daily life and make your life much easier!
- Package Includes
- 1 x Etekcity 8GB Mini Voice Recorder
- 1 x User Manual (The manual is attached inside of the box)
Easy Use. Easy Access. Easy Life.
Still using a Pen to keep Important Notes?
Have you ever been so preoccupied by your busy schedule that you were unable to write down important information? Searching for a piece of paper and pen to write the essential information can be annoying and time consuming. The mini USB voice recorder can be of great assistance to you. This delicate design is easy for you to take on the go. It is multifunctional as an 8GB memory disk and voice recorder. The built-in rechargeable lithium battery can ensure up to 15 hours on a single charge. The easy one button recording operation assures sounds to be captured in any occasion.
- Flash Memory: 8GB
- Recording Format: WAV
- Recording Bit Rate: 128K bps
- Recording Time: about 140hours
- Battery: rechargeable 110 mAH Li-battery
- Battery Time: runs up to 15 hours per charge
- System Support: Windows2000/XP/vista/7
- Audio Output: Play through computer
- PC-interface: USB 2.0
Flash Memory: 8GB
Recording Format: WAV
Recording Bit Rate: 128K bps
Power Supply: Rechargeable 120 mAH Li-battery
Battery Time: Lasts about 15 hours when fully charged
System Support: Windows2000/XP/vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX
Recording Range: Less than 10ft.
Audio Output: Play through computer
PC-interface: USB 2.0
Special Information For Mac Users
1. Search "VLC Player for MAC" from Google.
2. Choose the correct player for your MAC operating system, and download it(it's free).
3. Drag the VLC icon to your application folder.
4. Once your VLC player is installed, open up your WAV files from your recorder, it should give you the option to "open with". Choose to open with your VLC player, or simply drag the WAV files into the VLC player.
5. After you have done the above.Turning up the volume on your MAC, now you're available to hear everything you recorded.
6. If you want to convert the WAV files to MP3 or ACC video, you can use Emicsoft Video Converter for Mac.
1. Cannot record and charge simultaneously.
2. Not a voice activated voice recorder.
3. Make sure charge before you use it.
4. Usually it takes 10 seconds for the red light turning blue.
Connect the USB recorder to a computer to charge the device.If you want to use other charging devices,please make sure it is under 1A.
1 x Etekcity 8GB Mini Voice Recorder
1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
Ease of use can't be beat. Turn the switch on and it begins recording seven seconds later, indicated by a red, then a dull blue light well subdued within the mike hole. Turn the switch off and it stops recording. The only thing to make sure you do is wait for the light to go off before inserting this into the USB port. It needs a second or two to save the file when you turn it off.
It's so easy to use, it's obscene. Just a matter of flipping the switch, wait for the LED indicator to turn blue, and go. And the files were way too easy to access and open then I plugged it in via USB.
It's subtle, really subtle, and I was able to walk around my office all day, recording everything as it goes.
The mic is very sensitive - although I had it around my neck and it picked up every time it brushed against my tie, it still got people from as far as 5 or 6 yards away with no problem.
And as I said, I was able to use it all day, i.e. over 10 hours without a hitch, and it still had juice after it all.
All in all, no regrets in buying this
UPDATE: I resetted the product once again after fully charging it and it WORKED... for one week... the audio format was back to .WAV and now it's back to an unreadable file. Hell, I don't think it's a file at all since there isn't an extension. All it says is REC001AV. I am extremely disappointed because I was recording information that I need. I am not sure if I will be willing to give this one last chance because if I do and it stops working again, I will no longer be able to return the product because 30 days have passed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Do not let sit in damp air. I did and it quit working. Put in bag of rice for a month before it would work again.Published 1 month ago by R. Walker
this is great but only one setting for voice recording, loud. But it really pics up from far distance.Published 1 month ago by Denise
I used this as a back-up on the work that I do. I just used it because I needed it. My Court Reporting Program failed and I couldn't record on my laptop. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Melanie SK