Customer Reviews: Etekcity 24" X 36" (60cm x 90cm) 5-in-1 Portable Multi-Disc Photography Photo Reflector
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon

on January 13, 2014
For the price, it's perfect. Buy 2 to save yourself from having to keep reversing the sleeve and your good to go. Of course you get what you pay for, but trust me when I say it has great value and is worth every penny. I had a good experience from the shipping to current frequent use, never had an issue. Highly recommend for an additional reflector to your already existing or perfect for a primary on a budget.
on December 1, 2015
I'm an amature photographer that needed to find some reflectors for better light direction of my furniture/ projects for shop and blog postings. The amount of advice and opinions on lighting equipment and reflectors was overwhelming to me when I started looking. Unfortunately, I tend to start photographing too late in the day when the sun is low in the sky and always have color cast and unwanted shadow issues. I use a Canon Rebel t3i and for lights I just use my basic work lights (with daylight replaced bulbs). For someone shopping for a permeant studio light reflector or a more professional finish then you should invest a little more money and purchase a higher quality single reflectors & light umbrellas. However, for a beginner learning proper lighting or someone who needs portability and easy storage these are perfectly handy.

1) Very Portable. Anyone who has the folding circular windshield cover should know how to fold these back up.
2) They come with a zip around case that's very handy for making sure it doesn't get damaged or dirty during transport
3) There is only 1 piece to carry around instead of multiple screens (one screen that's white & an outside zip around case that's got the metallic/black/white side to it that you flip around for different reflectors)
4) The base screen is stable enough to prop on something to help the light direction
5) The size. I love the size of these and was very happy to receive the larger set of reflectors vs the smaller circular set since I'm photographing furniture and large areas.

1) The portability and folding causes the metallic sides to be very wrinkled. I've found that this produces shadows on my subject and means I cannot use them without daylight help.
2) It is semi-difficult to learn how to re-fold them back into the small circle they arrive in if you are not used to this. I found that reading the directions for how to re-fold the windshield visors on amazon helped me figure it out.
3) As mentioned by other reviewers the time it takes to change out the reflector for another side or color is very time consuming and you must put everything down to do it. This is not a deal breaker for anyone who is a beginner/non professional this is perfectly fine.
4)The material is slightly thinner than other reflector screens which causes me to worry that I'll damage the main screen (white interior) when using it with my work lights. This is a personal con and most people won't have this issue since work lights aren't often used due to the heat they create and the color cast if the bulbs aren't replaced.
on January 2, 2014
Pros: Size of the reflectors/diffusers, Price, Space Saving
Cons: takes time to switch from one disc to another.

This set is a great value and I like that it is not 5 separate discs, it makes taking it with me and storage much easier. There is the trade off that you can't switch quickly from one to another.
on August 24, 2013
I wish the silver and gold sides would have been opposite so I wouldn't have to unzip each time to use. Normally during shoots we would flip the silver/gold and black/white. It's a design flaw but the reflectors are very very bright. It looks great on camera.
on October 29, 2015
I have used this only a few time and I have to say it's not easy for a one man photographer to use any props lol. I had to ask another person to hold this to use this enhancement, but it really does brighten up a person's face or a space you need extra lighting or a filter. It would awesome if they came out with a version of these filters for a canopy, but I wouldn't be able to afford it if they did lol. Defiantly this came handy especially if you have a helper.
on April 18, 2016
This product is pretty deceiving, it is not 5 individual pieces, it's one piece that you can reverse to get different colors. It's pretty sturdy but I have yet to get it into the compact shape it came to me in. I honestly don't use this often as it's difficult to transport since I can't get it to fold down.
on October 4, 2016
Just got it today so will need to post a review later about how well it holds up but ordered this because I needed a reflector for my outdoor shoots and I love how compact this one is! The packaging is great material looks a little cheap but it's a cheap reflector :) I'm thrilled to see it in action this weekend
on November 20, 2015
These are awesome. Very lightweight and they fold up so you can easily keep them strapped to your camera bag. I mainly use the diffuser and reflector but it's nice to have other options all in the same device. It is a basic transparent material, then the 4 different colors are together in 2 reversible overlays that zip over the transparent one.
on November 15, 2015
I enjoy using this little tool. For the price I get good results. There is naturally the learning curve when first unzipping and figuring out what is what. There is the awkward initial moments of trying to get it twisted back into a little circle to return it to the case when finished using it. But beyond the beginning weirdness things shape up nicely.
on August 16, 2016
These are excellent reflectors. Like any reflectors I have seen, folding them and putting them away is difficult for me. I gotta learn the trick to it. Size and quality is excellent and the price was great too!