Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on January 13, 2014
For the price, it's perfect. Buy 2 to save yourself from having to keep reversing the sleeve and your good to go. Of course you get what you pay for, but trust me when I say it has great value and is worth every penny. I had a good experience from the shipping to current frequent use, never had an issue. Highly recommend for an additional reflector to your already existing or perfect for a primary on a budget.
on September 21, 2014
This product had a great price, and arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I have mostly used the translucent panel for taking portraits on very sunny days and it does a great job on eliminating the shadows and dark spots on the photos. The silver reflective screen is another one I have used regularly, only for the shady spots. It seems to be especially useful when taking portraits under spotty shade spots, such as a leafy tree on a sunny day. You have to tweak your camera settings a little to even all the tones out, but after a few shots you can get flawless photos.

The downside to this product is needing another set of hands to hold them. I tried using a microphone stand with a clip one day, but it was practically impossible to get it aimed where you want it, and if a little breeze comes up it blows it everywhere. You could probably get some more expensive stands made for this application which would help, but at an additional cost.

Overall, I am incredibly pleased with the quality of this product for the cost.
on July 15, 2015
It's a reflector. It reflects light... there's not much to be said really. It does a pretty good job; the silver is awesome - even better than the just silver one I paid $50 for a while back. I've used the translucent side pretty much only to diffuse flash, and it works fine for that.

NOTE: 5 - in - 1 means it is one unit, multi-function. This is not five reflectors. I knew that when I ordered it, but I see some people struggle to understand that concept, so just a warning to anyone else. It's ONE base (the translucent part) with reversible zip cover. Less crap to carry and it doesn't take much skill or brain to zip the covers off and on.

I am giving it 4 stars because, whether due to operator error or some design flaw, I can't get it to collapse back down to go back into it's nifty little zipper bag. Which is annoying, and makes me feel stupid.
on October 29, 2015
I have used this only a few time and I have to say it's not easy for a one man photographer to use any props lol. I had to ask another person to hold this to use this enhancement, but it really does brighten up a person's face or a space you need extra lighting or a filter. It would awesome if they came out with a version of these filters for a canopy, but I wouldn't be able to afford it if they did lol. Defiantly this came handy especially if you have a helper.
on October 20, 2014
These reflectors worked perfectly for what we needed them for - photographing paintings in an amateur studio. They fold up nicely and zip back into their case for easy storage. The only reason I didn't give them a full five stars is because the whole set is a tiny bit flimsy and I'm pretty sure that with a little time, I will be dealing with zipper issues on the case. It's a little stiff and on the cheap side. BUT, because I won't be using them often, I will probably get years out of them. A professional with a studio may feel differently.
on October 4, 2016
Just got it today so will need to post a review later about how well it holds up but ordered this because I needed a reflector for my outdoor shoots and I love how compact this one is! The packaging is great material looks a little cheap but it's a cheap reflector :) I'm thrilled to see it in action this weekend
on November 15, 2015
I enjoy using this little tool. For the price I get good results. There is naturally the learning curve when first unzipping and figuring out what is what. There is the awkward initial moments of trying to get it twisted back into a little circle to return it to the case when finished using it. But beyond the beginning weirdness things shape up nicely.
on November 20, 2015
These are awesome. Very lightweight and they fold up so you can easily keep them strapped to your camera bag. I mainly use the diffuser and reflector but it's nice to have other options all in the same device. It is a basic transparent material, then the 4 different colors are together in 2 reversible overlays that zip over the transparent one.
on January 2, 2014
Pros: Size of the reflectors/diffusers, Price, Space Saving
Cons: takes time to switch from one disc to another.

This set is a great value and I like that it is not 5 separate discs, it makes taking it with me and storage much easier. There is the trade off that you can't switch quickly from one to another.
on April 30, 2017
Excellent for the price. Comes with a great little storage bag and really works well for outdoor video production. This thing has taken a beating but is still in perfect condition.