YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on January 13, 2014
For the price, it's perfect. Buy 2 to save yourself from having to keep reversing the sleeve and your good to go. Of course you get what you pay for, but trust me when I say it has great value and is worth every penny. I had a good experience from the shipping to current frequent use, never had an issue. Highly recommend for an additional reflector to your already existing or perfect for a primary on a budget.
on August 24, 2013
I wish the silver and gold sides would have been opposite so I wouldn't have to unzip each time to use. Normally during shoots we would flip the silver/gold and black/white. It's a design flaw but the reflectors are very very bright. It looks great on camera.
on January 10, 2017
Not their fault, but 24"x36" is a lot smaller than I imagined. You can't really do much reflecting with this size, even for portraits. It may be good for small-form product photography, but anything to do with humans is not an option.
on January 2, 2014
Pros: Size of the reflectors/diffusers, Price, Space Saving
Cons: takes time to switch from one disc to another.

This set is a great value and I like that it is not 5 separate discs, it makes taking it with me and storage much easier. There is the trade off that you can't switch quickly from one to another.
on September 29, 2013
I received it so quickly, and the product is really easy to use. The refolding part had me a little concerned bcuz usually they can be difficult, but it actually was really easy.
on April 18, 2016
This product is pretty deceiving, it is not 5 individual pieces, it's one piece that you can reverse to get different colors. It's pretty sturdy but I have yet to get it into the compact shape it came to me in. I honestly don't use this often as it's difficult to transport since I can't get it to fold down.
on December 18, 2013
Love!! Works perfect! Love that it's 5-in-1!! Is a little tricky to fold back at first but once you get the hang of it-it's esay
on July 15, 2015
It's a reflector. It reflects light... there's not much to be said really. It does a pretty good job; the silver is awesome - even better than the just silver one I paid $50 for a while back. I've used the translucent side pretty much only to diffuse flash, and it works fine for that.

NOTE: 5 - in - 1 means it is one unit, multi-function. This is not five reflectors. I knew that when I ordered it, but I see some people struggle to understand that concept, so just a warning to anyone else. It's ONE base (the translucent part) with reversible zip cover. Less crap to carry and it doesn't take much skill or brain to zip the covers off and on.

I am giving it 4 stars because, whether due to operator error or some design flaw, I can't get it to collapse back down to go back into it's nifty little zipper bag. Which is annoying, and makes me feel stupid.
on November 21, 2015
I like these so far, but I can't "re-coil" them back up for the life of me! It's frustrating and makes them difficult to store. It feels like they are going to break if I force it. but otherwise, they're nice and would recommend to beginning photographers.
on October 4, 2016
Just got it today so will need to post a review later about how well it holds up but ordered this because I needed a reflector for my outdoor shoots and I love how compact this one is! The packaging is great material looks a little cheap but it's a cheap reflector :) I'm thrilled to see it in action this weekend