Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale, Rubber Paint, Temperature Sensor, 110 Pounds, Silver
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-accuracy readings for hefty weights: Capacity: 110lb/50kg, precision accuracy: 0.1lb/0.05kg
- Thermometer temperature sensor in both F° and C°. Know your delicate luggage is in an ideal climate
- Traveler Design: Durable and heavy duty to stand the test of time and travel. Portable and easy to store at home or in your suitcase. Rubber Paint Technology; Utilized textured hand-grip
- Clear and readable digital LCD display with low battery and overload indications. Lock weight results after stabilization for the ability to efficiently record results
- Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy;Battery inchlued; CE/FCC/ROHS Approved; 1-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Know the Weight of Your Baggage
Easy to Weigh, Easy to Pack
Etekcity's digital luggage weight scale is designed to save you stress and money when traveling by airline. With a weight capacity of up to 100 pounds (50 kg) and no setup necessary, you are able to measure the weight of nearly any bag in an instant, at anytime and anyplace.
- Simply hook your baggage onto the durable steel hook and the scale will display results within seconds.
- Measure all of you bags before reaching the airport so you're no longer caught with overweight fees that could cost you up to $200 in extra charges.
Whether for home or work, traveling should always be this simple.
This scale is made for the avid traveler. Its simple and reliable user-friendly design makes it easy to weigh suitcases, purses and backpacks on the fly.
Convert units between pounds and kilograms for easy calculations when traveling overseas. When all is done and taken care of, its lightweight and portable build makes it easy to slide the scale in any small pocket without adding extra weight.
It's the perfect addition to your itinerary for happy travels.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So the day before I was returning, I threw stuff in it, weighed it, and it weighed 46.9 pounds. We then drove it to the airport, and asked them to weigh it. It weighed 47 pounds!! Only 1/10 of a pound more than what the scale weighed. So I was confident that I would not be overweight.
So before loading the luggage up in the van, I checked, and it was at 49.6 pounds. I then added on this strap item with multiple colors so I can easily see my luggage. And planned to take it off it caused it to be overweight, did not want to weigh it again. It is quite heavy holding up almost fifty pounds to weigh it. When I got to the airport, they weighed my luggage, and it was exactly fifty pounds!!! I highly recommend this scale!!
1. Ergonomics: It's hand held and that is a big plus. It is a bit large but not too uncomfortable to hold. It appears to be designed for left handed use. When used in the right hand you have to turn it upside down and then it's difficult to read the weight. When held in the left hand it is right side up but your hand may cover a bit of the screen. My hand did cover some of the display but not enough to prevent me from reading the weight easily.
2. Battery: CR2032 button battery is what powers this scale and it's included in the package. Installing the battery is simple and straightforward. Putting the battery cover, with the battery in it, back into the scale required more pressure that I expected. I though I might break it. It is directionally keyed so you put it in the right way. This is a lithium battery so it should last quite a while.
3a. This scale has both pounds with a single decimal point (ie. 23.4lb) and kg with two decimal points. Max weight is 50kg/110lb
3b. It also displays temperature in both F and C options. You simply press the "UNIT" button repeatedly to get the reading you want.
3c. The power button has additional options of tare weight and freezing the weight simply by pressing the power button.
3d. The strap that attaches to the luggage is simple to use and does a good job. Simply loop it through the hand and clip it on the triangle and you ready to go.
4. Accuracy: I found it to be accurate enough for it's intended job. I did not test the accuracy to more than a kg or lb. I was not concerned about percentages when weighing luggage.
Once you are done weighing your luggage for you next vacation don't forget to toss it in the suitcase too and use it to ensure you don't buy too many souvenirs.
It can measure ambient temperature. I don't understand why. From a usability point of view, now I have to press the Unit button multiple times to go past C and F units to go from kg to lb units. It also interferes with unit conversion and the hold function. If you are in lbs and want to see in kgs, you get to see the temperature first which clears the weight measurement. Basically, anytime you see the temperature, the weight measurement is gone. This should stay until it is cleared manually using the Z/T button.
Another ergonomic issue. This unit is fine for luggage you can easily lift with one hand. For heavier ones, you may need both hands (palms up) to keep to lift the luggage and keep it away from your bod. But the handle is small can curved that it digs into the palm of my hands. I think keeping a flat contour on the bottom could have been a better design. Trying to lift palms down with fingers is easier but hard to keep the luggage away from your body and I can only get 3 fingers on each hand underneath.
Wish it used a regular AA or AAA battery. Also, I see from other reviewers that the battery does not last long. If that is the case, then the review goes to one star.