- High-accuracy readings for hefty weights: Capacity: 110lb/50kg, precision accuracy: 0.1lb/0.05kg
- Thermometer temperature sensor in both F° and C°. Know your delicate luggage is in an ideal climate
- Traveler Design: Durable and heavy duty to stand the test of time and travel. Portable and easy to store at home or in your suitcase. Rubber Paint Technology; Utilized textured hand-grip
- Clear and readable digital LCD display with low battery and overload indications. Lock weight results after stabilization for the ability to efficiently record results
- Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy;Battery inchlued; CE/FCC/ROHS Approved; 1-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale, Rubber Paint, Temperature Sensor, 110 Pounds, Silver
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||2 ounces|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Know the Weight of Your Baggage
Easy to Weigh, Easy to Pack
This scale is made for the avid traveler. Its simple and reliable user-friendly design makes it easy to weigh suitcases, purses and backpacks on the fly. Convert units between pounds and kilograms for easy calculations when traveling overseas. When all is done and taken care of, its lightweight and portable build makes it easy to slide the scale in any small pocket without adding extra weight. It's the perfect addition to your itinerary for happy travels.
Seller Warranty Description1-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Top Customer Reviews
In the packaging, you would find a note from the manufacturer offering you freebies if you leave a positive review on Amazon and therefore, I would take most of the 'good' reviews about this product with a grain of salt.
It also has a thermometer built-in which seems like an odd combo, but I guess could come in useful. It did accurately measure the temp inside my house.
I have yet to travel with this, but plan to on our next trip this fall to ensure that we're not overweight on any of our bags. No more weighing myself on the bathroom scale and then weighing myself again while holding the bag to try and determine weight.
A word of caution, do not try to weigh your toddler by telling him to hold on to the strap while you lift him up off the ground and try to read the display, he will let go and you will punch yourself in the face.
It can measure ambient temperature. I don't understand why. From a usability point of view, now I have to press the Unit button multiple times to go past C and F units to go from kg to lb units. It also interferes with unit conversion and the hold function. If you are in lbs and want to see in kgs, you get to see the temperature first which clears the weight measurement. Basically, anytime you see the temperature, the weight measurement is gone. This should stay until it is cleared manually using the Z/T button.
Another ergonomic issue. This unit is fine for luggage you can easily lift with one hand. For heavier ones, you may need both hands (palms up) to keep to lift the luggage and keep it away from your bod. But the handle is small can curved that it digs into the palm of my hands. I think keeping a flat contour on the bottom could have been a better design. Trying to lift palms down with fingers is easier but hard to keep the luggage away from your body and I can only get 3 fingers on each hand underneath.
Wish it used a regular AA or AAA battery. Also, I see from other reviewers that the battery does not last long. If that is the case, then the review goes to one star.
1. Ergonomics: It's hand held and that is a big plus. It is a bit large but not too uncomfortable to hold. It appears to be designed for left handed use. When used in the right hand you have to turn it upside down and then it's difficult to read the weight. When held in the left hand it is right side up but your hand may cover a bit of the screen. My hand did cover some of the display but not enough to prevent me from reading the weight easily.
2. Battery: CR2032 button battery is what powers this scale and it's included in the package. Installing the battery is simple and straightforward. Putting the battery cover, with the battery in it, back into the scale required more pressure that I expected. I though I might break it. It is directionally keyed so you put it in the right way. This is a lithium battery so it should last quite a while.
3a. This scale has both pounds with a single decimal point (ie. 23.4lb) and kg with two decimal points. Max weight is 50kg/110lb
3b. It also displays temperature in both F and C options. You simply press the "UNIT" button repeatedly to get the reading you want.
3c. The power button has additional options of tare weight and freezing the weight simply by pressing the power button.
3d. The strap that attaches to the luggage is simple to use and does a good job. Simply loop it through the hand and clip it on the triangle and you ready to go.
4. Accuracy: I found it to be accurate enough for it's intended job. I did not test the accuracy to more than a kg or lb. I was not concerned about percentages when weighing luggage.
Once you are done weighing your luggage for you next vacation don't forget to toss it in the suitcase too and use it to ensure you don't buy too many souvenirs.