Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080, Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Non Contact Electric Laser IR Temp Gauge, Home Repairs, Handmaking, Surface Measuring, -58 to 1022℉, -50 to 550℃, Yellow
|List Price:||$29.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$22.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.00 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||122 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Rating||1022 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Response Time||0.5 seconds|
|Model Name||Infrared Thermometer 1080|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
|External Testing Certification||FDA/FCC/EMC/ROHS/CA65 , EMC , RoHS , FCC , IEC-60825|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Thickness||1.57 inches|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Lower Temperature Rating||-58 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||122 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Minimum Storage Temperature||-20 degrees_celsius|
|Model Number||Lasergrip 1080|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Response Time||0.5 seconds|
|Size||-58 to 1022℉,- 50 to 550℃|
|Upper Temperature Rating||1022 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Warranty Description||2-year warranty for free by Etekcity|
Specification for this product family
There is a newer version of this item:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Not for Humans
The Lasergrip 1080 cannot measure internal temperatures and is not designed for use on humans.
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer For Your Multiple Choices
Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 has one of the most classic designs among our infrared thermometer series. Simple one button to measure, quality hand feeling, and 2 temperature units can fulfill for the most needs from cooking to car engines repairing.
With a non-touch and a laser point switch design, you can measure hot or cold items in a suitable distance, the pizza oven, air conditioning/ AC, car engines, swimming pools, bath water, wine coolers etc. Besides, an easy-use design also provides a more convenient pet care, maintaining a comfortable temp environment for reptiles and hairless cat.
- Temperature Range: -50℃ to 550℃/ -58℉ to 1022℉
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12: 1
- Emissivity: 0. 95(fixed)
- Response Time and Wavelength: 0.5 seconds
- Repeatability: 1%/ 1℃
- Units: ℃/ ℉
- Batteries: 1 x 9V Battery
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.1 x 1.57 inches
- Measurement Increments: 0.1°C or 0.1°F.
- It's not for human use
Product detailsStyle:Lasergrip 1080 | Color:Yellow
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.1 x 3.1 x 1.57 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : Lasergrip 1080
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : June 26, 2013
- Manufacturer : Etekcity
- ASIN : B00DMI632G
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #96 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #1 in Infrared Thermometers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Clint L. on September 7, 2019
By Chipper on July 28, 2016
We purchased this product to test the temps of our wood stove. Always cared for, never dropped, never allowed to be near heat, it started to act strange this past spring at the end of the heating season. I figured it was a weak battery and took the battery out for the season, storing it in its original box.
Fast forward to this heating season and I install a new battery the digital display looked like it was having its last dying breath, visually fading in and out. Hmmm, I thought. Maybe this battery isn't fresh. So, I took out that battery and set it back in the box, waiting for the next time I'm in town at the store to get a new battery.
We added the new battery and now there is zero life in the device. It's officially dead, not a battery issue after all. So, a year on, this thing doesn't work, so I'll be purchasing a new device that is not made by this company at this point. A shame!
It's educational to just walk around your house and measure the temperature of ordinary things: a human's skin temperature runs around 87-90F, coffee from a single-pot brewer just over 140F. It's great that it's instantaneous and there's nothing to clean after each measurement. Once you know these temperatures you'd be able to spot issues (air conditioning not cold enough? Refrigerator at the right temperature? What temperature is "6" on the stove?.