Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080 (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Lasergrip -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃～550℃), Yellow and Black
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra $4.00 when you apply this coupon.
$4.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 9V batteries required. (included)|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||122 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Rating||716 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Response Time||0.5 seconds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Note: the thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
We've Got You Covered
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
Point. Aim. Measure.
Practical for both indoor and outdoor use, the Lasergrip 1080 lets you safely measure surface temperatures from a distance while still maintaining laser-sharp accuracy. Measure extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F (-50°C) to 1022°F (550°C) without ever needing to come in contact. Use the infrared temperature scanner for a high range of applications, from internal electronic components to oven temperatures. With user-friendly operation and a temperature measurement range.
Package Contents :
- 1 x Lasergrip 1080 Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x 9V Battery (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x User Manual
Know exactly what you’re measuring with a built-in laser pointer to maximize the Lasergrip’s 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio.
Crystal Clear Display
View accurate readings on a clear backlit display.
Scan & Lock
Instantly holds readings on the display for 15 seconds after measuring so you can record your readings.
Durable Exterior Body
Features a UV paint coating that helps reduce scratches and prevent everyday wear and tear while on the job.
Use It at Home
Make sure typical home appliances like AC units or heaters are functioning properly.
In the Field
Perform electrical repairs or automotive maintenance.
Not for Human
The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
|1022D Infrared Thermometer||1025D Infrared Thermometer||749 Infrared Thermometer||800 Infrared Thermometer||1022 Infrared Thermometer||Etekcity Camping Lantern|
|Measuring Range||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)||-58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃～380℃)||-58℉ -1382℉ (-50℃ to 750℃)||-58℉～1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)|
|Power||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||1x DC 9V Battery||AA Battery (Included)|
|Accuracy||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C||≥100°C±2% ≤100°C±2°C|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12:1||12:1||12:1||16:1||12:1|
|Emissivity||0.1-1.0||0.1-1.0||fixed, 0.95||fixed, 0.95||0.1-1.0|
|Division||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F||0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F|
Compare with similar items
Temperature Range: -58℉～1022℉(-50℃～550℃) Accuracy: 2%
Distance Spot Ratio: 12: 1
Emissivity Adjustable: 0. 95(fixed)
Response Time and Wavelength: 500ms and (5-14)um
Repeatability: 1% or1℃
Resolution: 0. 1℃ or 0. 1℉
1x Etekcity Laser grip 1080 IR thermometer
1x 9V DC battery
1x User's manual.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Chipper on July 28, 2016
By Clint L. on September 7, 2019
Sticking with my good old cast iron pan, and used this infrared thermometer to wait until the pan was at the right temperature. It seriously makes all the difference. Too low, and everything smokes up and sticks to the pan. At the right temperature, I need less butter/oil, and everything cooks perfectly, without the smoke alarm going off.
A simple way to test the accuracy of this thermometer is to measure the temperature of a pot of boiling water. This will roughly give you a temperature of 212 F. Boiling water, in equilibrium (or the entire fluid being the same temperature) will maintain 212F no matter how quickly the water is evaporating. The reason this is a rough estimate is that the boiling temperature of water changes with salinity and altitude.
The thermometer I received was reading around 208-212 F. So how does this compare to the top end model? I am an engineer who provides safety related components to nuclear power plants. We use the $200+ model which is calibrated by a separate vendor. Our calibration standard is 1.5C which is 209.3F as our lower end tolerance. So this thermometer would NOT be suitable for qualifying safety related components for nuclear plants. Except you aren't trying to qualify safety related components.
In practice, these are used for taking a quick, general measurement of fluid temperature or identifying heat losses. I wouldn't expect many people to need to use these to get exact temperatures. I have used this at my home to identify what rooms are cooler then others, draughts around doors or windows and leaks in the HVAC system.
I would greatly recommend purchasing this over the higher end thermometers. Very solid product and definitely accurate.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on March 3, 2020