3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Etekcity RoverBeats T3 Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, CSR 4.0, High-def Sound (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- ENHANCED AUDIO: A CSR 4.0 Bluetooth chipset, 3W rate power and enhanced bass resonator offer class-leading performance for crystal clear and incredible sound quality.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Small size with carrying pouch. Anti-skid mat on bottom of the speaker to add stability; Multi-hole silicone protective layer to avoid slipping and spread the sound barrier-free;
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: Built-in mic supports hands-free phone calls & outstanding bluetooth connection range of up to 33 feet for convenient wireless freedom.
- LONG PLAYING TIME : Up to 8 hours playtime powered by an internal long-lasting rechargeable lithium battery.
- BROAD COMPATABILITY: Easy Bluetooth connection works with all Bluetooth-enabled devices: smart phones, pads, laptops and desktops, MP3 & DVD players, etc.; 3.5mm audio jack for non-Bluetooth devices. 1 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Etekcity Roverbeats T3 features a very strong Bluetooth 4.0 connection as well as a supplemental AUX port. Having multiple types of connections available allow the T3 to sync to a variety of devices.
Small Speaker, Big Sound
The Roverbeats T3 is only 2.5” in diameter and height, but thanks to its high damping paper diaphragm, this speaker can unleash surprising amounts of sound. Don’t be afraid to crank up the bass, the diaphragm is designed to handle the load.
The Roverbeats T3 is so small it easily slips into a backpack or purse without looking or feeling bulky. The rubberized exterior makes the T3 easy to hold and protects it from impacts, it is one of the most portable speakers available. Feel free to leave the charger at home because the lithium battery pack lasts seven hours.
Chat it Up
The built in microphone allows for phone calls using the little speaker. If a call comes through during a music-session, the music is instantly paused to allow for the conversation; as soon as the conversation is over, the portable Bluetooth speaker brings the music back to life.
Bluetooth protocol: version 4.0 + EDR
Bluetooth range: up to 33ft
Chipset: CSR Plc Bluetooth
Input sensitivity: 300 MW
Rated Power: 3W
Frequency range: 80Hz-20KHz
Input ports: Micro USB, 3.5mm AUX port
Dimensions: 2.52 x 2.52 x 2.64 inch
1x Etekcity portable Bluetooth speaker (black)
1x USB charging cable
1x 3.5mm audio cable
1x Carrying pouch
1x User's manual
1 Year Warranty
Legal DisclaimerBefore and After Remodeling, LLC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I was expecting a little speaker, maybe a little louder than my Samsung Galaxy S3. I wanted something louder than my phone for when I am in the shower, when I'm in the kitchen cooking, or folding laundry in the laundry room. I was expecting this speaker to sound a little tinny, maybe have some static with the Bluetooth connection. I was also expecting to have to use the audio jack to get as close to a static free sound as possible.
2. I got a little portable speaker that is AWESOME! Deep, rich bass, a range easily more than the 30 feet promised, easy Bluetooth connection, amazing volume, zero static with Bluetooth, and top of the line quality. I put the speaker on my computer desk that stands in the back corner of our living room. Very back of the house. I walked all over the first floor and not only could I still hear the music, the volume held true and No Static.
3. When you hold the speaker in your hand with music playing, you can actually feel the quality. By that, I mean it just about vibrated out of my hand. I was concerned that it might vibrate right off the counter or whatever surface I put it on, but it doesn't, thanks to the non-skid ring on the bottom. Also, the non-skid ring keeps it from vibrating on said surface so no unwanted noise there.
4. You can hook it up to just about anything. It worked right out of the box for me. All I did was turn the speaker on, turn on my Bluetooth, and tap on the T3 icon once my phone found it. Took maybe all of 45 seconds. After playing with it for a few minutes, I plugged in the included audio jack and again, clear, pure sound with no problems. I even plugged the audio jack into an old Walkman, (I may be giving my age away here) and played an old Slayer tape through it. Sounded amazing!
Helpful Hint: I went into the settings on the music player on my phone and changed the sound from Auto to Pop or Rock. It made a big difference in the sound, to me, and I go between the Pop and Rock setting depending on my mood, meaning what I'm listening to. I like everything from classical to Korn.
I am no expert on speakers, I'm just a nurse. However, I do know what sounds good and this sounds really good. I am not disappointed at all, I'm really thrilled with this purchase. All my kids, family, and friends will be getting this speaker for birthdays this year. Highly recommend, and will be purchasing again.
These are great. I have a Canz brand speaker and it distorts at higher volumes bc of the bass, and loses connection if you LOS it behind a wall or go into a different room.
With this one, there's no loss of signal just because I walk into a different part of my house. And it sounds great, I can even turn it up and hear the bass without it getting distortes. I don't like that it has a microphone, because even if I switch the audio path before a call, it still goes thru the speaker, but it seems they're all coming this way now.
I am a musician, love music. This is a great speaker for the price.
The T3 Roverbeats arrived in a box far too small to contain an audio device, a little smaller than what a watch comes in...and then...I find that there is also a 4 foot USB to mini USB cable and a 4 foot 3.5 stereo cable inside of this already too small box. So my initial reaction wasn't very good, how can cables, an amplifier, a radio frequency receiver and transmitter, a microphone and a speaker fit, in such a box?
Looking the unit over it seems quite durable, as though it should travel well and the vitals remain protected. It measures about 2 and a half inches across and tall and weighs very little, about the same as my wireless mouse.
On the bottom is a ring of hard rubber as a stand and what I assume to be porting for the speaker, like most speaker cabinets have. Moving up, there are the cable connectors, an on/off switch, a microphone and a controller with LED.
This controller is to change the volume up or down and also to pause it, which is useful. The LED glows red to indicate that it's charging and will turn off at full charge, it charges through USB and will take about 3 hours. It will also turn green when the battery is low and send a tone to alert you, not unlike a smoke detector when it needs a battery. It will flash when switched on until paired BlueTooth or the 3.5 plug is inserted.
Most of you know about connecting BlueTooth and if you don't, just follow the instructions given or from the device you're connecting the T3 to. BlueTooth is a radio frequency signal not unlike a walky talky or a CB, so by connecting, you're tuning the two devices to communicate with each other.
Now I'm ready to analyze it's capabilities of sound reproduction. Well...It's a rather small speaker so what should it sound like? Honestly, I was unprepared for the level of sound that comes from this. It was probably twice what I had expected and decent sounding too. There isn't a lot of sound from the low notes of a bass guitar, but from about 100 Hz and up it does well and that means a real bass drum, not an electronic, is mostly there. Not too shabby at all for its size.
I tried this as a communication device also and that posed no problems, I was told things were clear on the other end and of course it sounds much better than a phones speaker on my end.
If this sounds like the type of device you were looking for, I can recommend it, it's really pretty cool for the asking price. I hope this review helps you in making an internet purchase.
UPDATE: I just realized the speaker only plays while simultaneously connected to both the AUX and battery cord. Still disappointed as this truly defeats the purpose...
Most recent customer reviews
Connecting: I switched on my tablet's bluetooth (in Settings) and turned this speaker's power on.Read more