|Item model number||025706343176|
|Operating System||Windows 8, Mac OS 9.X|
|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.5 x 4.1 x 2.3 inches|
Etekcity Scroll X1: 2400 DPI Programmable Wired USB Gaming Mouse, Omron Micro Switches, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Customized Gaming: Program up to 3 customized user settings and easily shift between 800/1600/2400 DPI with quick reach ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons. Includes red, blue, and green backlight to indicate current DPI setting. Sift between games and styles seamlessly
- Ergonomic Design: Designed to fit comfortably for gamers with both fingertip and claw style grip. 2 x 30g built-in weights included for improved resistance. Includes rubberized grip to avoid slip
- Responsive Click: Omron micro switches ensuring responsive feedback and speed with firm and crisp clicks. Ideal for jitter clicking gamers. Includes customizable forward and back buttons
- Smooth Movement: Adjustable 125 - 1000Hz polling rate, FPS 4500, guarantees smoother movements with accuracy. Includes additional anti-skid pads to enhance glide for user needs.(Mac users can use this mouse but the driver does not support)
- Outlasting Build: Promised with 1 Year Warranty. Gold-plated USB for optimal signal strength. Copper braided wire offers stretch resistance and durable use; Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Mac OSX and Linux
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Etekcity Scroll X1 (M555) 2400 DPI Wired USB Optical Mouse - Give Your Hand the Comfort It Deserves
High Level Optical Engine
- Omron micro switches (at least 5 million clicks Keystroke life) create unsurpassed tactile feedback and speed with firm and crisp clicks.
- High precision Avago 5050 sensor ensures responsiveness and Stability.
Colorful and Programmable
- 7 customizable buttons and with colorful breathing LED light.
- 125 -1000Hz adjustable polling rate guarantees smoother and more accurate movements.
- Store up to three ready-to-play profiles letting you switch games/ functions on the fly.
Ergonomic Design just for your comfort
- The ergonomic design allows for hours of conquering worlds without fatigue.
- The attractive styling with comfortable right-handed design and the high-resolution optical sensor provides consistent, accurate performance.
Fancy Outlook and Durable Design
- Gold-plated copper braided wire offers stretch resistance.
- Anti-Skid Rubber coating provides comfortable gaming experience.
- Durable key life of more than 5 million clicks.
- Plug and play, easy to use.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||HavitDirect||Figure Joy||DXT E-Sports||Figure Joy||ChallengerUSA|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB, USB 2.0||USB, USB 2.0||USB|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.97 x 3.15 x 1.38 in||3 x 8 x 8 in||2.87 x 1.46 x 4.57 in||3.54 x 5.12 x 1.77 in||2.95 x 4.65 x 1.54 in|
|Item Weight||0.62 lb||5.19 ounces||0.55 lb||4.32 ounces||4.94 ounces||5.29 ounces|
|Platform||Windows XP, Linux, Windows Vista, Mac OS X||Linux, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Server||—||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 98||Windows|
|Sensor Technology||Optical||Optical||Optical||Optical, Laser||Optical||Laser|
Designed For All Gamers With Seamless Customization
The Etekcity Scroll X1 brings simplicity and practicality to the gamer world with its incredible performance and user customization. With a simple set up and customization, the Scroll X1 offers versatile functionality for all types of gamers. Create up to three user profiles tailoring the polling rate, DPI, and button functions to fit unique gaming needs. A forward and back button are included on the left side of the mouse for instant functionality. The included DPI ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons below the scroll make DPI shifting an effortless feat, allowing user to change settings between levels, games, and other uses. The backlit (red, green, blue) color design allows gamers the ability to know what DPI setting is set at all times.
This mouse was designed for gamers with all backgrounds. The crisp omron micro switches allow for optimal jitter clicking. The ergonomic design fits comfortably in the grasp of both fingertip and claw gripping, guiding each finger for a relaxed gaming experience.
Interface: USB 2.0/3.0
Cable length: 5ft.
Sensitivity: 800/1600/2400 DPI
Weight: 180 grams
Polling rate: 125-1000Hz
Size: 129 x 72 x 40mm
Keystroke life: 5 million clicks
Power: 5V 100mA
1x Etekcity Scroll X1(M555) USB Mouse
1x Set of Anti-Skid Rubber Pads
1x CD Drive
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The braided cord is great, has held up perfectly over the years. I can't stand wireless mice because they're always losing connection or battery at the worst times. This wired mouse is exactly what I'm looking for.
- The buttons are still just as responsive as when I first started using it. The side buttons are great for extra keybinds in games. Once I got used to having two thumb buttons for extra utility, I could never go back to a mouse that doesn't have them.
- The smooth material of the buttons feels really nice against my fingers, and amazingly does not attract skin oils at all. I usually have to wipe the gunk off my mice on a regular basis, but this one has stayed new-looking for ages. The grooves in the mouse wheel are pretty much the only part that gets dirty.
- My favorite part, the rubber grips on the side. My mice tend to dissolve over time due to acids/oils from my skin. My last mouse was slowly forming an eaten-away groove in the rubber where my thumb rested. This one though? The rubber pad comes off every couple of weeks, but I just stick it back in its groove and it sticks there just fine. I'll probably superglue it one of these days if it gets too loose, but that hasn't been a problem yet. More importantly, the rubber itself is pristine, no damage from touching my hand for hours every day. I especially like the rubber pad on the right side, which is a perfectly sized indentation where my pinkie holds the mouse in place, with its own rubber grip that matches the material on the left side.
Overall, it's really a shame that this mouse is currently unavailable on Amazon. If I ever needed to get a new mouse, I'd probably just go hunt around on eBay or something to see if I could find another one of these.
I enjoy the DPS increase/decrease buttons and it feels durable. I'm not sure I like the shape, it's ok and I'm getting used to it, but I'm coming from a symmetrical mouse shape and this one is specifically for right-handers (not that I use it with my left hand, but it is a change). Mine also sometimes squeaks while scrolling the mouse wheel.
Updated a number of months later... Holy Balls, this is the best mouse I've ever used. Absolutely no decrease in performance, and I destroy mice- the only one before this that held up was an OLD Microsoft ergonomic ball-mouse back in 2001. The ergonomics are good. I tend to play games palm-off, and I heavily-use the side buttons (hotkeying in games). Still ZERO fade, no wear, lively response. Everything great is still great. The braided fabric cord is a real PLUS, and the adjustable DPI is nifty (I always leave mine maxed). If I could give this 10 stars, I would. I've convinced several friends to buy it, and all of them extoll the virtues as well.
LONG TERM UPDATE: a couple years later this mouse is STILL going strong. Nothing else I've ever owned, even old-school Microsoft mice, have held up like this. Still super-responsive. The slider pads are holding up, the cord is mint, and every button is hyper-responsive. For a basic gaming mouse, this is the best of the best.
Perhaps the nicest thing about this mouse- the rubber side sections have not peeled, slipped, or torn. Logitech 510s do that in less than a month of gaming.