Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2017
I am only commenting on the copy of the DVD I received from Amazon, which was some kind of bootleg or cheap copy. The disc was produced in Mexico and had a different label than the original; I know this because I've borrowed this film from the library. The jacket appears as the same. I returned it.
on April 19, 2016
A clever twist on... (that would be a spoiler). Well acted, well-conceived, well-produced. Not a classic "feel good" movie, watch it when you're up for some weirdness and disorientation.
on August 16, 2015
Normally, when you're watching a movie with such big character actors in it (Carrey, Winslett, Dunst, Wood), you cannot immerse yourself in them as characters and it can dilute the story for the viewer. This movie did not carry that sensation. All actors were totally believable and committed to the story, and readable emotion poured through each of their portrayals. As far as the story line was concerned, I couldn't tell if this was supposed to be a sad movie or a love story. I bet this is the type of movie that if you watch it a few times, you finally start to understand it, and find new clues each time. After the first watch, I'm still a little flabbergasted, but very impressed with the film and would want to see it again.
on June 8, 2017
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE(especially if you are going through a breakup or have experienced a bad breakup at some point)!!! This is by far my favorite romance movie I have ever seen. The characters are extremely realistic, the plot is original, and seeing it a 4th time still gave me chills and made me cry! I am about to do a presentation on this movie in front of my class today, and I can't wait to passionately talk about the different aspects of this movie that make it so captivating.
on June 15, 2017
Dramatic, sublime, realistic and leaves one wondering if true love really wins out at the end of the day? You feel the emotions and mind over someone that could be you one day, DVD quaility, once upscaled you will see less clarity
on April 20, 2017
Amazing movie and thought provoke. I think this can be watched alone or with a couple. Jim Carrey did a wonderful job and this is one of his better works of art. He made the right decision to be a part of an iconic story. This is a must see for those out there enjoy emotional roller coasters and thoughtful stories.
on October 15, 2015
Actually enjoyed the premise of this film and Carey's non-comedic role. Kate Winslett gives a good "off-Hollywood" performance as well. Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst surprise appearances. An interesting look at relationships and those we'd prefer not to revisit, but forget?
on June 25, 2017
This movie gets me thinking.
Well played cast, I am not a movie critic, but if you want to get away from a typical movie, rent this one!
on March 18, 2017
The best romantic comedy ever made. Funny, insightful and sad.
on September 12, 2015
This is an "Old" favorite of my wife and I. Not sure it was ever a huge hit, but is a good movie.