ZOIC Men's Ether Cycling Short + Essential Liner
- Hook and Loop closure
- Hand Wash
- Superior quality and designed for performance, our best selling shorts with a detachable liner is for all types of riders in any trail conditions: cross country, all mountain, freeride, downhill and even urban and commuting
- Rugged, relaxed and extremely comfortable these shorts feature a baggy fit yet is high on performance
- Removable polyester/spandex stretch-mesh liner shorts wick moisture away and sport a built-in chamois pad designed specifically for men to resist chafing and abrasion
- Fusion Inseam Gusset ensures superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups, elastic-back waistband and hook-and-loop side tabs dial in your fit, knit mesh panels encourage cooling airflow between outer and inner shorts
- Short Fabric 95% polyester/5% spandex, Liner Fabric 91% polyester/9%spandex, 12 inch inseam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 13 x 2 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 1103-ZM15
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 13, 2015
- Manufacturer : ZOIC Clothing
- ASIN : B00S80PNEC
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: 10/9/2020 - I added a star for good customer service: they sent me a new pair of shorts under warranty -- quickly -- after I sent in my photos, etc. Being the same exact product, I'm worried though that the zippers will fail again: they do not seem well made.