- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ethereum Programming Paperback – August 4, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Alex Leverington has been a core contributor to the Ethereum project since its beginnings and has worked on network programming, Internet-scale architectures, applied cryptography and machine learning. He has made contributions to several open source projects, is an advisor to prominent Ethereum and Bitcoin companies and a co-founder of TBA.
- First programmer hired by ETHDEV after ICO
- Recipient of multiple Ethereum Foundation grants
- Works closely with Gavin Wood and Vitalik Buterin
- Advisor to Ethereum Foundation DEVGrants program
- TBA: Advisor to Ethereum company
- TBA: Advisor to Bitcoin hardware company
- Issued patent for machine learning technology
- Incubating R&D projects and startups
- Worked with security advisors, compliance officers, and auditors for development of cryptographic systems and PCI compliance
- Machine learning processes, methods, and algorithms
- Telecommunications and low level network programming
Browse award-winning titles. See more