Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "CAT 6 Ethernet Cable (6 Feet) LAN, UTP (1.8 Meters..." and save 60% off the $13.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
CAT 6 Ethernet Cable (6 Feet) LAN, UTP (1.8 Meters) CAT6, RJ45, Network, Patch, Internet Cable - 2 Pack (6 ft)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QUALITY CONTROL - Each Cat 6 internet cable 6 ft goes through rigorous testing to ensure a secure wired internet connection with exceptional speed and reliability.
- PERFORMANCE - High performance Cat6 ethernet patch cables are designed with extremely well-matched components for outstanding uniform impedance and very low return loss, providing lower crosstalk, and a higher signal-to-noise ratio. They support frequencies of up to 500 MHz and are suitable for high-speed 10GBASE-T internet connection for LAN network applications such as PCs, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, and more, while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing network.
- CERTIFICATION - Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM grade PVC jacket is UL listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568-C.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
- CONFIGURATION - The 6 feet cat 6 ethernet patch cable features 8 stranded bare copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. The molded strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist common wear and tear.
- WARRANTY – Ultra Clarity Cables are backed by a limited 1-year warranty should any issue arise. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
For those who want to future-proof their residential or commercial network as much as possible without a significant cost increase, the Cat 6 internet cable is a great choice. Cat6 cables are used for wired home and office networks, data transfer and phone lines and have been designed specifically for Gigabit ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, provide exceptional transmission performance with low signal losses, support frequencies of up to 500 MHz, and are suitable for high-speed 10GBASE-T internet connection for LAN network applications such as PCs, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, and more, while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing network.
The 6 ft cat6 ethernet cable features 8 stranded bare copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. It is UL listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568-B.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
Ultra Clarity Cables are backed by a limited 1-year warranty should any issue arise. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
Connector Type: RJ45
Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices and is backwards compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e.
Please note:Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
2 Cat 6 patch cables, 6’ each, black and blue PVC jackets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My intention is to stream TV shows or movies, but I have yet to determine which package I want. I will update this review if I find any negatives as I go through this process. But for now, the cable worked as it should and I would recommend.
Every part of this cable is solid. The cord is thick and strong. The entire plug section is thick, strong and meant to last forever. Connection is perfect. I strongly recommend this cord and if I ever need another (highly unlikely this one will break or fail) I will only buy this brand, Ultra Clarity Cables. More than anything, I'm just glad to have solved this issue and won't need to constantly be replacing cords that break. Good job!
I get over 60Mbps downloads over wifi and now via a wired connection with this setup. I have no loss in transfer speeds for uploads or downloads, which is exactly as I'd hoped.
I would not hesitate to recommend these cables to others for their build quality, low price, and functionality.