Cat7 Ethernet Cable 3FT 5 Pack Multi Color, Intelart Cat-7 Flat RJ45 Computer Internet Lan Network Ethernet Patch Cable Cord - 3-Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3FT 5-Pack Cat-7 Ethernet Cable for wired home and office networks, offers performance of up to 600MHz and data speed up to 10Gbps per second, guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, and HD video streaming.
- Composed of 4 pairs 32AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors; SSTP (Screened Shielded Twisted Pair) Shielding provides the best protection against electromagnetic interference and radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI), and eliminates alien crosstalk (AXT); The Shielded Rj45 connectors with 50 micron Gold-Plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection.
- Backwards compatible with CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a equipment; Provides universal connectivity for computer servers, modems, wifi routers, switch boxes, NAS, PCs, 4K Smart TVs, printers, IP Cameras, Roku, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and other gaming systems.
- The colored ends (Black, Red, Blue, Green and White) with black cables, easy for cable management and cable identification; Its flat design make it easier to hide or run along any surface, it doesn't tangle like the typical round ones do; And the cord is very sturdy, could be used outdoor or in wall.
- RoHS compliant; 30-day money-back guarantee, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
High Speed Performance:
Cat-7 patch cable can transmit data at speeds up to 10 Gigabits per second—10 times faster than Cat-6 cables, and provides an impressive 600 MHz bandwidth—more than double the amount compared to the Cat6 internet cable. It can handle network protocols from 10BASE-T all the way to 10GBASE-T, plus it’s backwards compatible with Cat-5, CAT-5e, CAT-6 and CAT-6a Ethernet cords.
Our Cat7 lan cable features two shielded RJ45 connectors on each end, each with 50-micron gold-plated contact pins. Each individual twisted pair comes shielded with Aluminum Mylar foil. The result is that it considerably improved noise resistance, protection against EMI/RFI, and almost complete elimination of alien crosstalk (AXT).
Multi-Colored Ends with Black Cable:
Better than labels or trying to write on a cable, the color coding makes connecting multiple devices easy as you always know which port is associated with which device.
Slim and Flat Design:
This network cable is really thin and bends so much easier than round ones. Its flat nature let you run this wire perfectly through the wall, along the floor, around door frame, or under carpets and rugs. It is quite durable while also being flexible enough to wrap around a corner pretty well.
Buy with Confidence:
All Intelart Ethernet cables come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason and 18-month warranty for quality-related issues.
Type: Cat-7 4-Pair SSTP
Data Transfer Speed: 10Gbps
Conductors: 32 AWG Stranded Bare Copper
Connectors: 50 Micron Gold-Plated RJ45 (8P8C)
Wiring Standard: 568B
Jacket Material: PVC
Width: 0.28in (7.2mm)
Thickness: 0.09in (2.35mm)
5 x Intelart Cat7 Ethernet Cable - 3 Feet
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had CAT6 grade Ethernet wiring hooked up to the amazon box, ps4, and xbox one x.
I noticed that streaming along with downloading weren't as good as they were suppose to be, so I decided to see what I could do.
Naturally call the ISP, no issue.
Troubleshoot the router, again no issue.
Figured for a few bucks, I'll purchase these pieces of wiring. Whats the worse, they dont work?
Shipping was fast.
Plugged everything in, and let me say, it doubled my DL speed on all consoles.
When I'd load netflix up with cat6 cables hardworking itd buffer for a bit. With these cat7's the buffering screen lasts maybe a second.
Love the color codes cords, if I ever the need to unplug something for whatever the reason, I'll know which belongs to which.
The only issue I have with these cords is the fact I ordered the wrong size, so definitely take the time to measure the length you'll need before ordering.
Give these cords a shot, I'm pretty positive you'll see an increase across the board for whatever you have hooked up.
***Edit: Much to my surprise, a package arrived in the mail today with a 5 pack. Quite unexpected, but quite appreciated. That’s high quality customer service (I wanted just the missing 2 cables, not 3 free ones). Changing review to 5 of 5 stars. Happy customer.
Used for short interconnects for portable ham radio station for radio/digital interface/switcher which use RJ45 for microphone ports. Short length helped keep things neat.