- Save 15% on Cat8 Ethernet Cable 6ft 2 Pack Black when you purchase 1 or more Cat6 Ethernet Cable 100ft White offered by Jadaol Technology. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code A85LBKM5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Cat6 Ethernet Cable Flat 10ft 10 Pack White when you purchase 1 or more Cat6 Ethernet Cable Flat 100ft White offered by Jadaol Technology. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code UWAOSR8Q. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 Ethernet Cable Flat 1ft 6 Pack White when you purchase 1 or more Cat6 Ethernet Cable Flat 100ft White offered by Jadaol Technology. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code V85XYU6O. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Cat 6 Ethernet Cable 100 ft Flat White, Slim Long Internet Network Lan patch cords, Solid Cat6 High Speed Computer wire with clips & Rj45 Connectors for Router, modem, faster than Cat5e/Cat5, 100 feet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bundled with the 25 cable clips, no need to buy elsewhere
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10Base-T, 100Base-TX (fast Ethernet), 1000Base-T/1000Base-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBase-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet)
- Cat 6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth
- UTP(Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with RJ45 gold-plated Connectors and are made of 100% bare copper wire, ensure minimal noise and interference
- The unique flat cable shape allows for a cleaner and safer installation. You can easily and seamlessly make the cable run along walls, follow edges&corners or even make it completely invisible by sliding it under a carpet.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Cable Type||CAT6 4-Pair UTP||CAT6 4-Pair UTP||CAT6 4-Pair UTP||CAT7 4-Pair SSTP||CAT7 4-Pair SSTP|
|Outside Diameter||5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)|
|Conductor Material||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper|
|Contact Plating||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated|
|Cable Performance||Up to 250 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 250 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 250 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 600 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 600 MHz/10 Gbps|
|Cable Structure||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors|
Jadaol ULTRA-FAST 10 GIGABIT UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR ETHERNET CAT6 PATCH CABLE
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
Jadaol Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers
and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones.
Jadaol Cat 6 patch cables are available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code,customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity:
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
All Jadaol Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Network Printers
- Network Attached Storage Device
- Computer and network components
- And more
FOUR TWISTED PAIR CONDUCTORS
- 1st-Pvc Jacket
- 2nd--HDPE Jacket
- Bare Copper conductors
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 30 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 250 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- Don't be fooled by Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables.
- Bare copper has a higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.
- Copper cables are expensive, they perform better and much more durable.
- All the cables pass fluke tested.
- Totally meet your requirement of network.
- 1 X Cat6 100ft white cable
- 25 X cable clips
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using four 50 feet cables to connect from my QNAP NAS to a switch for the past half a year now and they're still going strong. I also use another 50 feet cable to connect a secondary computer to my switch which has also been working fine.
Recently, I bought 3x100 feet cables and 2x75 feet cable to move my router location to the center of the house and the cables work pretty well with no signs of any additional latency.
Let me tell you, it's a real pain in the a** to line four 50 feet cable. It's even more of a pain to line 3x100 feet+2x75 feet of cable but I think I've developed a pretty good technique of doing this.
1. Use cable ties to neatly combine all the cables that you're using
2. The cables should be much easier to work with, so you now use heavy duty cable clips to install them around the house. (the ones I used were made for lining coaxial cables).
Note that #1 may take awhile and you might end up with a jumble mess of cables but just slowly work through it...
Reasons I chose this product are:
(1) Rated as Cat-6 so can support 1-Gbps in the future if service provider offers the Internet connection at that bandwidth level. Note: In theory it could handle 10Gbps within ~160 ft distance -- could think of few use cases (Hadoop cluster, VR, AR, etc.) but don't have money to burn to get 10GigE adapters (someone should give it a try!).
(2) I can run the flat cable along walls, moldings, or around a doorway and it blends into the background reasonably well.
(3) It comes with 25 cable clips - was enough in my case.
It's been 3-month and network performance as well as upload/download throughput have been very stable and consistent with these cables. Will order more if I need it.