- Series: Routledge Research in Public Relations
- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 5, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415727537
- ISBN-13: 978-0415727532
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,395,813 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ethical Practice of Social Media in Public Relations (Routledge Research in Public Relations) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Each chapter offers challenging discussion questions and suggestions for additional readings... Overall the editors were successful in introducing multiple layers of ethical considerations in relation to social media... Thus, the book would serve as an excellent book in a communication research course, as well as public relations ethics and research courses."
- Jennifer F. Wood, Millersville University of Pennsylvania, Communication Research Trends
About the Author
Marcia W. DiStaso is Assistant Professor of Public Relations in the College of Communications at Pennsylvania State University, US
Denise Sevick Bortree is Associate Professor of Communications at Pennsylvania State University, US