- Series: Research on Managing Groups and Teams (Book 8)
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited; 1 edition (July 11, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762313005
- ISBN-13: 978-0762313006
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,390,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ethics in Groups, Volume 8 (Research on Managing Groups and Teams) Hardcover – July 11, 2006
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
This book focuses on the forces that perpetuate or mitigate unethical behavior in groups.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?