- Series: Changing Nature of Democracy
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: United Nations University Press; First Edition edition (May 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9280810529
- ISBN-13: 978-9280810523
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,525,770 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ethics and International Affairs: Extent and Limits First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jean-Marc Coicaud is head of United Nations University's office at the United Nations in New York. Daniel Warner is deputy to the director for external relations and special programmes at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, and executive director of its Program for the Study of International Organization(s).
Browse award-winning titles. See more