Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 2, 2014
This book was very informative as was the class I needed it for Ethics and the business professional. I am not a philosophy or an ethics major. I am a nursing major. I have used this book in so many papers in my nursing class..
on June 6, 2016
Good
on December 29, 2015
Great book, love all the examples.
on September 22, 2013
This book helped me to recognize more ways to respect myself and my co-workers at my job. Work is better when you have moral character.
on December 15, 2013
Easy to follow for my class and well written. I appreciate the style of the author. Thank you very much.
on September 24, 2009
I love the material in this book and I'm glad that Amazon had it for a good price!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2010
Amazon.com is an excellent way to order books, electronics, instruments, etc. Whatever you are looking for, they have it. Amazon.com is an excellent resource for not only you, but your family. I recommend that you order from Amazon.com. I Do!