Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on October 19, 2016
Good reference.
on February 9, 2014
Once before you do anything, and then again as you go through your actual ethnography. Reading the whole book in its entirety was quite helpful in helping me to see the big picture of the final product as a beginner ethnographer. Great read and very insightful.
on February 22, 2016
Perfect condition
on June 22, 2014
This book is full of good information and guidance.and I learned quite a bit from it. Soon I will be in the early stages of writing my dissertation and I feel more confident about it now. This is a great book to have on hand especially as an addition to the class text book.
on January 5, 2017
Great book with lots of information. May be a bit dry but it is the most useful book I have used when starting to learn how to do ethnographic research.

**I purchased this product, I am not a promotional reviewer**