Etienne Aigner Women's Chip Riding Boot,Cabernet Sauvignon,6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.75" around
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Etienne Aigner has over 40 years experience in crafting footwear. Classic looks with modern touches of fashion blend together for elegant yet easy-to-wear shoes. Dressed-up or casual, Etienne Aigner is dedicated to providing some of the finest footwear for women who love shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 19.7 x 11.3 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B007R10GG8
- Item model number: Chip
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did, however find the fit to be very, very odd. The boot is narrow in the foot (not all that strange for me, I have a size 10 foot so this is more me than the boot, I'm sure) slightly loose in the ankle (does not feel supportive) and VERY fitted in the calf. I do have athletic calves, but dang! This is like a body-con dress for your lower leg. I do not think I would be able to fit jeans into these.
The curve at the top of the boot was also much more pronounced than it appears in the photo.
I will be returning.