etnies Men's Rockfield Skate Shoe,Maroon,10.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Suede, Textile, Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Low cut and well-padded, this skate shoe delivers crisp style and board-ready performance.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Low cut and well-padded, this skate shoe delivers crisp style and board-ready performance.
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and skateboarder-operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever. Today, etnies' vision is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating functional products that provide the most style, comfort, durability and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world-class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto-x, and BMX athletes and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00CC2PVRG
- Item model number: Rockfield-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I had a pair of Dekline that lasted two years , but hurt my feet. great shoes for longeavity, but i like these Etnies for overall wearability better
I think in my personal opinion that these shoes look way more cool when you wear them
I'm satisfied with the product and for the price i paid it was worth the money
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love ETNIES shoes and i love camo. Have never seen this color way till i looked on AMAZON.com and i feel it was a great deal. Thanks to FLYMODE!!!!!Published 12 months ago by George J.Frank
Great, the navy was darker than I expect, almost black, which is exactly what I wanted anyways. Great pair of shoes, my previous rockfield shoes lasted for years and expect these... Read morePublished 16 months ago by John Recio