Etubby Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand Suspension Mic Clip Boom Studio Scissor Arm Stand for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Stages, and TV Stations
- Heavy Duty Carry: Made out of high quality steel frame with super-strong springs, ABS plastic clip mic holder, very sturdy and durable, designed for supporting almost all microphones up to 3.3 pounds / 1.5KG
- Stability and Safety: Dual suspension springs on each boom arm, very stable for using your microphone without shake and prevent microphone from suddenly dropping
- Adjustability: Folding type, convenient to carry around, and the steel frame with the adjustable screw allow you adjust the suitable angle & height to show your perfect voice
- Functional: Suitable for almost all microphones, adjustable aluminium alloy clamp for placement on uneven surfaces (Thickness within 5.3cm)
- Multipurpose: Compact microphone stand ideal designed for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Heavy duty design, high quality steel frame, ABS plastic clip Mic holder, very sturdy and durable.
- Dual suspension springs on each boom arm, protects microphone from suddenly dropping.
- Folding type, 16" to 32" height and 270-degree adjustable, comfort to pull and draw.
- Universal microphone stand suitable for almost all microphones up to 3.3 pounds / 1.5KG.
- Adjustable clamp for placement on uneven surfaces (Thickness within 5.3cm).
Material: Premium Steel (Frame & Clamp) and ABS Plastic (Mic Clip)
Arm Length: 35cm x 35cm
Desk Clamp: 5.3cm (Max)
Support Weight: 3.3 pounds / 1.5kg (Max)
-1x Etubby Mic Scissor Arm Stand
-1x Universal Microphone Clip
-1x Metal Mounting Clamp
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sure it has some cheap plastic parts, but I think if I handle with care, this thing will last long enough for what it's worth.
From extensive research around the internet, the general consensus is that the best mic arm to support a Blue Yeti would be the Rode PSA1. While that may hold true according to the ratings, the Rode PSA1 does cost quite a pretty penny. And if you are like me, a broke college student aspiring to get into content creation, you can't necessarily fork out 200 dollars that easily.
Lo and behold the Etubby Mic Arm. For under 25$ USD at the time of purchase (December 2016) this mic arm is impressive and its quality exceeds that of the price. Installation is easy, the material feels durable, and it can hold up a Blue Yeti with no problem whatsoever. Hopefully, the quality will last for years to come.
If you had a choice between two products that do the exact same job, with one product costing four times as much as the second one (99$ Rode vs. 24$ Etubby), it would be crazy to not save the money. Overall, people who own Blue Yeti mics that need a solid mic arm on a budget should give this serious consideration.
PS, you should buy a 3/8" to 5/8" Female to Male adapter to replace the plastic adapter included with the mic arm. It will hold up better in the long run.
I'm pleased that it does the job of holding my relatively heavy mic with spyder! ... better, at least, than dedicated boom mic stands I've tried. I hope it has some longevity. (I find myself wondering why there seems nothing in between such as these and the $100 Rode!)
The size handles relatively small desktops and student computer desks, etc, but likely won't reach enough for your self-styled "multimedia production workstation". Fortunately, it gets my mic pretty much where I need it to be and holds it there.
Shipping from eTubby was timely and sufficient. Another pleasant and welcome surprise was that they InCluded the metal 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Microphone Thread Screw Adapter. Thank YOU!