Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (100g) (Green Tea)
|Price:||$10.03 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack 100g (Green Tea) - The bubble tea sleeling pack makes skin clean and purified during the night
- SoltreeBundle Natural Hemp Paper 50pcs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For Sleeping Pack Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (100g) (Green Tea)
Top customer reviews
Green Tea - This mask is for people who deal with excess sebum. That being said, I use this one the most. Not only does my skin feel hydrated instead of greasy in the morning, but after the third use I noticed less breakouts around my chin and jawline (I have hormonal acne and horribly sensitive skin).
Black Tea : This mask improves elasticity of the skin. I haven't used this long enough to notice a huge difference, but my skin does feel plump when I wake up, and my mom has had the same result!
Strawberry - Like most strawberry skin care products, this one is for people who deal with dry skin. I won't need to use this until the cold seasons arrive, but my mom needs heavy moisturizing products year-round. Her skin has definitely been looking more hydrated and brighter!
Instructions and ingredients are provided on the boxes, both in Korean and English.
I only have two small complaints about the products:
1. There's a very noticeable amount of fragrance. They all smell great, but it's a bit strong. Thankfully, the smell does fade after the moisturizer is massaged into the skin. My face normally can't tolerate products with so much fragrance, but so far all has gone well.
2. The packaging. Yes, it is adorable, but I'd prefer the spoon be able to stay in the cup. You use the spoon to scoop out the tapioca pearls and smash them up in your palm. It's a long spoon, and it pulls out a lot of moisturizer with it. With this product a little goes a long way (which makes it a total steal at it's current price), so I scrape off a lot of excess.
Like I said, those are small complaints, so this product is very much worth trying out. So long as Etude House keeps making it I'll keep buying it.
Nice to use as a pre-bedtime pick me up, to make me feel a little pampered and cute :)