Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on November 13, 2014
Etymotic make a fine pair of in-ear headphones but their myriad of supplied ear tips just all lacked in various ways (either lack of good seal or good seal but weak outside noise cancelation, etc). These are essentially as close to perfection as you can get outside of scheduling an appointment with an audiologist for some custom ear tips. With these tips there is no wiggling, wettening, or camming of ear tips. These form a seal right on contact. Bass will be solidly pronounced and the outside world will be far away. Other reviewers are definitely right, these tips won't last forever, a couple months max if you keep them in your pocket and use them daily like I do. But oh the sound. And that's why you bought Etymotics for isn't it?

I definitely find it understandable to knock off some stars because of lack of durability. These things are some sort of clay and it makes sense how something a little malleable would be needed to form the best seal. That's a compromise I'll accept at this price point. What Etymotic did wrong however was to not advertise them that way. At the same time, Etymotic gives you three sets of these tips at this price—for me that's about 1.5 years of use. Whether it's worth the money, I'll leave up to you.
on June 1, 2017
I absolutely love these tips. They're comfortable and block out a ton of outside sound which is great for when I take the subway or just want a peaceful listening experience. However, the material they're made out of causes them to fall apart a bit more easily than I'd like. It may be the give-and-take for their soft, quality fit and they do still last for quite some time, so I will continue to purchase and recommend them.
on July 13, 2016
These are my favorite type of ear piece for these ear buds. They are quite comfortable and completely block out noise. They are fairly durable as well. I probably get 50 hours of use before they wear out and need replacement.
on November 27, 2016
These are my favorite earphone tips for use with my Etymotic Research ER4P earphones. They provide much better noise isolation and improved sound quality than the factory installed silicon earphone tips. The one problem is that the foam material just isn't that durable. I seem to be replacing one of the earphone tips every few weeks due to it having torn. I wouldn't mind so much if they were more reasonably priced.
on July 24, 2016
These are identical to the ones supplied with Etymotic IEMs, so if this style suits you ears then you won't be disappointed. A bit pricy, but your ears are worth it.
on July 28, 2015
These tear apart in about a week. I've gone through five or six of them and every time they last a week, maybe a month, before falling apart. Very cheap.
on September 23, 2014
Phenomenal sound. I'm not an audiophile but I greatly enjoy the quality of the sound and how well they stay in my ears while working out. I especially like the foam tips. I marked down a star only because the foam tips wear out quicker than I expected,but replacements are easy to order so not a major issue
VINE VOICEon April 28, 2012
These eartips come with the HF3's and I liked them enough that I was willing to pick up more after they became unusable. They kind of start to fall apart after extended wear and usage so you need to get backups if you want to keep using them unfortunately. They do a great job of blocking out noise and are very comfortable. Depending on your tastes, these may or may not be the eartips you'd best be suited for but they worked pretty well for me and were on par with the foam eartips also included with the HF3's.
on August 21, 2013
I really like the way these fit. They do a great job of isolating outside noise and are comfortable to wear so as earbud ear tips they are really, really good and I would give them five stars for how well they work. However, they don't last. Both the original pair and one of the replacements have basically fallen apart IN MY EAR. The second time it happened, the part that holds the tip to the shaft of the earbud broke leaving most of the tip in my ear and it was challenging to remove.

So, as earbud sleeves they are excellent. I just wish they were made better.
on November 14, 2016
Great product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.