Eucalyptus Essential Oil by Simply Earth - 15 ml, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
|Sale:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.00 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simply oil - no fancy slogans, just scientifically tested pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil. All our oils are stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Simply Earth gives 13% of the profits from selling Eucalyptus Essential Oil to help end human trafficking.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus | Aroma: Clean, camphoraceous scent with nostril-opening intensity | Origin: China | Plant Part: Leaf
- Benefits: *Powerful decongestant and expectorant | *Refreshing and mind clearing | *Promotes mental alertness
- As a small family company, we stand behind our products. 100% satisfied or you money back guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
SIMPLY EARTH "Be a World Changer"
SIMPLY EARTH is a family operated business that was started by two working brothers who left their original professions to start not only a business, but a business that changes the world. They asked each other, “How do we build a business of integrity?”. "By starting a company that Advocates for The Voiceless, EMPOWERS Employees, and allows Buyers to change the world," was their answer.
At Simply Earth we PROMISE:
100% PURE "SIMPLY OIL NO ADDITIVES": Each essential oil is carefully made
100% pure oil with no fillers or additives. With our certified aromatherapist we provide
you all details of each oil from production to how to use each oil in your everyday life.
SIMPLY OIL - no fancy slogans, just scientifically tested pure essential oil. All our oils
are stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic
properties are not compromised.
6 Steps to Simply Earth's Pure Oils
Step 1: The Plant and Location
Step 2: How it was Farmed
Step 3: Different Distilling Methods
Step 4: Packing and Storage
Step 5: Tested
Step 6: Enjoyed by You!
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
13% to Help End Human Trafficking
13% OF THE PROFITS TO END HUMAN TRAFFICKING:
With each purchase at Simply Earth we give 13% to Organizations that are Fighting to rescue,
restore, and protect human trafficking victims. These organization are near and dear to
our hearts and we are proud to stand next to them in the fight against human trafficking.
Where you spend your money matters. At Simply Earth, your purchase changes lives.
13% of all our profits go to world changing organizations whose aim is to serve others
and make the world a better place, which is why our customers are world changers.
Shopping at Simply Earth means that YOU are helping to rehabilitate human trafficking victims.
Our monthly causes give counseling, training, and take a holistic approach on giving these
women a hope for their future.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil "Eucaluptus globulus"
Botanical Name: Eucaluptus globulus
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Clean, camphoraceous scent with nostril opening intensity.
Blends Well With: Exceptionally good for blending with other camphor-type oils like rosemary
Safety: Do not use with children under 2. Use with care with children under 10.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap
- Diffuse to help improve focus and cognition
- Use it as a cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant in all parts of the house.
- Add to shampoo for oily hair
Analgesic, balsamic, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, parasiticide, rubefacient, vermifuge, & vulnerary.
Respiratory Support Essential Oil Diffuser Recipe: Use this blend to support respiratory function–especially during the winter months.
- 1 drop Lemon essential oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 1 drop Rosemary essential oil
- Place essential oils in diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room