Eucalyptus Oil by Ovvio Oils | Premium Therapeutic Grade | 100% Pure Aromatherapy | Large 15ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL (Eucalyptus Gobulus) has many uses and potential benefits. It's been used for centuries as a natural Holistic Medicine and Aromatherapy Oil. Common uses for Eucalyptus include: treatment for coughs, a great natural decongestant, ease muscle aches and joint pain. It is also used extensively around the world in steam rooms.
- THE OVVIO OILS DIFFERENCE: Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil stand apart by using only the highest quality, potent, and pure plant sources from all over the world. Our essential oil Eucalyptus oil comes from key oil producing regions in Spain, from farmers who harvest the crop when the time is optimum for extraction of oil. The farmers come with generations of experience growing the absolute top grade eucalyptus
- PURE 100% EXTRACTS - NO DILUTION: You and your family deserve genuine, undiluted oils. There are many oils on the market, so how do you know the difference? Many oils claim to be premium, therapeutic, and aromatherapy grade, but are actually mass produced, diluted, industrial oils. We spend the extra time searching the globe to bring you the absolute best quality oils
- QUALITY OIL YOU CAN COUNT ON: We evaluate a variety of factors when sourcing oils, like ensuring the optimal climate, good harvesting practices, excellent soil conditions, proven distillation practices, and sound storage methods. The result is the absolute best quality grade, potency, and pure essential oils you can buy
- EXPERIENCE ALL OF OUR ESSENTIAL OILS: We expertly craft a number of proprietary blends as well as offer other single oils that will serve all of your aromatherapy needs. Some of our most popular blends include: Inhale (Respiratory), Slumber (Rest and Recovery), Unwind (Stress Relief), Enhance (Mood Lifting), and Thief Plus (Germ Protection). Popular Single Oils include: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Rosemary. Search for Ovvio Oils to see them all
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ovvio Oils’ EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL comes from India and is made from the leaves of the evergreen eucalyptus. As per the British Pharmacopoeia, eucalyptus oil should contain minimum 70% of 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol) content for it to be considered pharmaceutical grade. Our oil contains 80%. It is 100% pure, high quality essential oil with no synthetic additives.
Eucalyptus is mostly known for its therapeutic applications. It is used in a variety of over the counter medications like chest rubs and inhalers. It is also used in mouthwashes. It has a woodsy, camphorous fragrance and it is used in room fresheners.
COOLING & REFRESHING:
Eucalyptus has a cooling and refreshing effect that can help a person overcome mental exhaustion. It can also help overcome sluggishness by making a person feel more energized. Eucalyptus increases blood flow to the brain and enhances mental activity. In fact some studies have shown a positive correlation between brain activity and eucalyptus essential oil.
FLU SEASON PREPAREDNESS:
Being antiseptic, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial, Eucalyptus is a great oil to have around during the flu season. If diffused in a room, it can kill germs in the air and keep diseases at bay. It is also a very good treatment for respiratory illnesses including cold, cough, nasal congestion, runny nose, bronchitis, sinusitis, etc. It is especially helpful in treating asthma.
How to Use:
- Mix 4-5 drops of essential oil with bathing salts and add to bath water for a relaxing soak.
Full Size 15ml Bottles:
Our oils come in a full size 15ml bottle, and when coupled with the strength of our oil translates into the best value on the market! Other oils are diluted, meaning much more is needed to get the same benefits. One of our oils may equal up to 3-5 of a diluted brand!
Only Premium Oils:
We evaluate a variety of factors when sourcing oils, like ensuring the optimal climate, good harvesting practices, excellent soil conditions, proven distillation practices, and sound storage methods. The result is the absolute best quality grade, potency, and pure essential oils you can buy.
Showing 1-8 of 143 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've left YL... Ovvio has oils of same quality, FAR better customer service and their prices make it easier for everyone to get the benefits of EOs because they aren't having tonoaybout multi level commissions.