Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment, 14 Oz (396 G)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on June 20, 2011
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT AND HELPED MY SONS ECZEMA BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE I TRIED! BUT ITS WAY CHEAPER AT WALMART!!!!
on April 3, 2006
Aquaphor has so many uses and not just for my baby's butt. My mom recommended it to me. She is a cancer survivor and had radiation done mostly on her face which left her face extremely dry. Her doctor and my aunt (also a doctor),told her to dab it around the dry areas of her face. It has worked wonders. I also use it for my lips when they are feeling chapped especially during winter. I also use it to soften my cuticles, and you can use it soften the heels of your feet and your elbows.My daughter has never had a diaper rash since she was born bec. of aquaphor.The biggest jar costs a little bit, but well worth it.
on May 26, 2013
Is a very good cream for babys with skin problems. Good delivered, good price. I recommend this one for sure
on December 15, 2005
my 14 month old daughter and i have struggled since 2 months old with her excema. tried lubriderm as dr. suggested, tried aveeno, and several others with no success. one dr. prescribed steroid ointment and elidel, and being concerned with the age suggestions from the manufacturer and that it seemed to burn when i applied it to my childs face, i had to find something else. i got a tube of aquaphor and it is really thick and moisturizing. although i still have to use a tiny amount of elidel when it flares up.
on May 3, 2011
I don't usually write reviews, but this product amazed me. My friend recommended it to me because he has been using Accutane, which pretty much tears up your whole face and his doctor made him use this. I have had dry, broken skin on my face for over a year now. I had it above my upper lip, right below my lower lip, under my eyebrows, and on my forehead. I went to the dermatologist multiple times and the moisturizers and prescription ointments made it appear moist, but once it was washed off it went right back to how it had been. After ONE night of using this stuff, my face has significantly changed. No more itching and it HEALED my face. I can not recommend this product enough. Get it! You won't be sorry!
on March 23, 2005
THIS WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY PEDIATRICIAN... I have used it on both of my boys with no diaper rash. Well the only cases we had were when they were sick, but we have never had diaper rash outside of an illness...THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! IT IS LESS MESSY THAN OTHER DIAPER CREAMS, AND HAS NO ODOR (great for those with allergies or sensitivity to scents). IT MAY SEEM EXPENSIVE BUT IT JUST TAKES A SMALL AMOUNT EACH TIME, SO IT LASTS FOREVER. It is the consistency of petrolium jelly. PLUS IT IS GOOD FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO PUT ON CUTS, CHAPPED LIPS, ETC. IT IS ALL I USE AND WILL USE!
on July 1, 2015
This stuff is the best for dry skin. I like the texture: is not quite as soft as Vaseline, which tends to get all over.
I put it on my hands and/or feet and wear gloves and/or socks to bed.
on September 22, 2005
This is a must have for anyone, with our with out babies. My sister used it when she was on acutane, it worked great on her over dry skin and lips. Then my son had a diaper rash that just would NOT go away. He had it for a week and I kept putting diaper rash cream on it. Then I tried Aquaphor. Gone in less than 24 hours! He never had a rash that bothered him again as at the first sign you put a tiny bit on the rash and it's gone. Keep the big tub on the changing table and the small tubes in your diaper bag!
on January 28, 2006
Clears most minor to moderately severe rashes including diaper rashes on any infant that I have cared for. I have been in childcare for 7 years. I recommend use of this product for eczema and diaper rashes and really any type dry skin. Being in daycare I wear powdered latex gloves and immediately wash my hands probably some 50-60 times in a normal shift, and with the Ohio winters that leads to a brutal assault on my hands. When they become dry, red, and cracked I put aquaphor on my hands at night to relieve itching and take way the dryness. Bottom line it works! However use caution when using this product on babies with yeast infections.
on May 21, 2015
This healing ointment is the "Miracle Cure" for me. My dry and cracked heels are now soft and smooth. They not only look good they feel good.