Eufora Nourish Hydrating Shampoo 8.45 oz, multi
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Hair Type||All,Dry,Chemically Treated|
|Scent||Chamomile, Horsetail, Nettle|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- Hydration Shampoo - Hydrate and Repair is a deep conditioner and rinse-out conditioner that softens, detangles and infuses damaged hair with intensive moisture for hair repair. Weightless yet nourishing moisture safe for daily use.
- Clear Hydrating Shampoo - color-safe, and nourishes hair with a proprietary blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids without stripping color. Promotes scalp health.
- Shampoo For Dry Scalp - deep hair conditioner smooths rough, dry cuticles and seals for split end repair; use this damaged hair treatment to restore vitality to dull, lackluster hair for healthy hair that lasts.
- Moisturizing Shampoo -Paraben-free cleansing washes thoroughly from root-to-tip without stripping hair of moisture which can leave hair greasy after a few hours. This keeps hair cleaner for longer so you don’t have to wash your hair so often.
- How to Use - Work shampoo through wet hair. Use fingertips at scalp to create lather and gently work lather through length. Rinse well.
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
Eufora Aloe Therapy Hydrating Shampoo is for normal, dry, and chemically processed hair. Provides moisture without weight. This zero-weight moisturizing cleanser is for all hair types. Cleanses and nourishes normal, dry, or chemically processed hair without adding weight.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 1.8 x 0.5 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : AD495
- Batteries : A batteries required.
- UPC : 810292013219 789293310569 616919149862 796433760849 755332412037
- Manufacturer : Eufora
- ASIN : B00PBBLCNC
- Best Sellers Rank: #183,658 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #4,682 in Hair Shampoo
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Eufora Nourish Urgent Repair Shampoo 8.45 Fl Oz
Eufora Beautifying Elixirs Moisture Intense Shampoo and Conditioner, 8.5 Ounce
Eufora Nourish Hydrating Shampoo 8.45 oz & Leave In Hydration 6 oz
Eufora Nourishing Urgent Repair Treatment 6 oz
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Health & Beauty Mart||Health & Beauty Mart||Health & Beauty Mart||Health & Beauty Mart|
|Hair Type||All,Dry,Chemically Treated||Damaged, Dry, Dull||Damaged,Coarse||Chemically Treated||Damaged, Chemically Treated, Dry|
|Scent||Chamomile, Horsetail, Nettle||Mint||—||Lemongrass||—|
|Size||8.45 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||8.45 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||—||—||6 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a tad spendy but since this is the first I've found in 30 years that doesn't leave my hair feeling gross, it's totally worth it!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.