Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Eukein Electric Pepper Grinder or Salt Grinder Mil...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 58% off the $79.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Eukein Electric Pepper Grinder or Salt Grinder Mill, Battery Operated with Light At Bottom
|Sale:||$38.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$41.00 (51%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH HARDNESS CERAMIC MECHANISM, provides longer life performance than metal blades.
- RUST PROOF, NON-CORROSIVE NON-REACTIVE CERAMIC will not alter the flavour of the spices ground.
- CORDLESS BATTERY OPERATED, can easily moving around in the kitchen while cooking.
- ONE-BUTTON SINGLE-HAND OPERATION, just a push of the button and enjoy the fresh, pure flavour any time you wish.
- NO PRE-SET PRECISION LEVEL LIMITATION, easily adjust the coarseness of your spices from fine or coarse by turning a knob at the bottom! We offer One Year Unlimited Warranty with a 100% Satisfaction Policy, purchase from Eukein with peace of mind! :-)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Eukein Electric Pepper Grinder or Salt Grinder Mill, Battery Operated with Light At Bottom
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eukein||Latent Epicure||Beyond Flavor||Amazon.com||Noella USA||MojoLife Products|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Metallic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Material Type||stainless steel with acrylic see through||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Do you want a portable gadget that helps you grind spices quickly and precisely to bring out their zesty flavor?
If so, the Eukein Automatic Electric Pepper or Salt Grinder Mill is the perfect kitchen tool for you!
Our electric pepper or salt grinder mills are designed and manufactured for convenience, precision grind and durable performance.
- It features ceramic mechanism, providing longer life performance than metal blades.
- The ceramic blades are rust-proof, non-corrosive non-reactive, that will not alter the flavor of the spices ground.
- It has a transparent see-through chamber, for easy monitoring of contents to determines when to refill.
- A Cap at bottom that prevents leakages while also help keeping spices dry in humid environment.
- It can easily adjust the coarseness of your spices from fine or coarse by turning a knob at the bottom, with no pre-set precision level limitation, closer the blades finer the grounds, any precision you preferred.
- Cordless battery operated, can easily move around in the kitchen while cooking. You can also carry it to dinning table, living room, or even to picnic and BBQ party.
- One-button single-hand operation. This grinder is so easy to use with just a single hand, it is designed for quick cooking, for busy moms, for elders or even for kids to use at ease. Just a push the button and enjoy the fresh, pure flavor anytime you wish.
- A light bulb located at the bottom of mill will light up while operating and help you to spray amount of spices on meal you desire.
- All wrapped in a tasteful stainless steel casing that gives it decorative flair in your kitchen, your home.
- Ideal for people with Arthritis
Top Customer Reviews
Update 10-11-16: The supplier initiated contact with me after seeing my original review here and is graciously replacing my failed pepper mill at no charge to me. Very impressive customer support!
This Eukien mill was offered to me at a discount for this honest review. I decided to try it out because of the low price. I had high hopes for this product and so far have not been disappointed.
I wasn't looking for an electric pepper mill. But now that I've tried one, I doubt I'd go back to a manual one. This isn't perfect but what is?
Here’s the good:
- I had given up on hand grinding for recipes because it seemed to take so long to get enough ground. This mill grinds pretty quickly so fresh ground pepper will again be part of my cooking.
- The pepper comes out in a nice fine ground that is consistent in texture.
- One handed grinding! I love that I can grind with one hand and mix in the pepper with the other hand.
It’s a nice clean design. It’s not super hefty, but doesn’t feel cheap either.
- You can see the peppercorns so you know when it’s time to refill! And if you have a second one for salt, you can easily see which is which.
- It is pretty easy to refill. I’ve had mills in the past where the grinding post becomes off center when you add peppercorns making it difficult to put the mill back together. The post here does move a little but it didn’t affect being able to put the “lid” back on.
Here’s the not so good:
- The mill comes with a cap for the bottom. The idea is that it prevents leaks and keeps out moisture. In my opinion, there is no reason for a decent mill to leak. And I have never had issue with moisture getting into a mill. So it seems to me that this is just a useless item that has been added on to make it seem like a selling point. Instead it can be a nuisance if you forget to remove it and then wonder why no pepper is falling onto your food like I do. The cap is going into a drawer where it will stay.
- It also has a light on the bottom. Again, useless feature. I don’t generally cook in the dark. And in fact, every place I’ve lived has had a kitchen that was the most well lit room in the home. At one point I had wondered if the light was working. It was. But the light is small and really didn’t make a difference.
- The light is actually also a dial for adjusting the coarseness. The dial is small and close to the side making it difficult to turn. I have small hands (my ring finger is a size 5). So I would think it would be much more difficult for most people, men in particular, to turn the dial. Photo included with pen for size reference.
- The coarseness adjustment doesn’t really change the coarseness. I ground from both extremes in the dial. The result looks the same as you can see in the photo.
- The batteries are a little difficult to put in due to a plastic cuff. Photo included. It took a bit of force to slide the cuff high enough to be able to put the batteries in. I was even concerned that I would break it. Fortunately the batteries shouldn’t need replaced very often - though that useless light will drain them faster.
These minuses are pretty minor. The only one that I think really affects the quality is the grind adjustment. The main take away is that this mill looks good, is convenient to use and does it job by grinding well. I am considering buying a second for salt. And I may give some as gifts!
1. Grandma was having a rough time with the manual hand pepper grinder.
2. The misses loves to cook and entertain.
We both love these so much!!! Everyone has commented on how AWESOME they are! Very easy one touch button that quickly disperses the amount of spice and coarseness desired. We had a 100% "These are so cool" reaction at our last get together! Definitely 5 stars and Grandma approved!
NOTE: OK, we have had the Eukein pepper grinder for awhile now, and it is working as great as on the first day!! We just ordered another grinder, so we can have one for salt. (we use a lot of pepper, but not as much salt) The two grinders look so lovely on the table. You get the grind size you want, with the push of a button. This is a great grinder!!