Euler’s Formula and Special Relativity: The Deep Origin of Space and Time (The Truth Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- File Size : 2328 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : The Ontological Mathematics Foundation (February 6, 2017)
- Publication Date : February 6, 2017
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B01NC3DJIQ
- Print Length : 149 pages
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #506,807 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am certain that all of us reading this series want to really understand the matter so this is what I would like to be clarified in the following books:
0. What is mathematics? How mathematics interact with itself?
1. There is no sufficient reason to privilege 2D vs. other number dimensions (i.e. vs. 3D, 1D or zeroD); why the God equation is about a circle and not about a sphere or about a proper (dimensionless) point? Why having sine, cosine and not also orthosine? In fact it is inappropriate to speak about the precursors of space and time using terms like motion, speed, circle, wave - all of which are spatial-temporal notions. In fact, before space and time are born we can deal only with zero D notions. In 2D one can move in a circle, in 1D in a line and in zero D one can only rotate around the center (but what means "rotation" and "center" without space and time anyway?). After we trim the space completely we enter the "frequency domain" - from witch we still have to trim the time - so that the "frequency domain" can not be primordial also. Maybe the time domain gave birth to space domain (space being a hypostasis of time?). Time is just the iterative process of updating (calculating) the state of all and every points of space. If the state of a point is transferred (moved) to an adjacent point (movement in space) then in this particular iteration the point's state is conserved (unchanged) (time has not elapsed, time has has stopped). If the point is stationary in space then his state is continually, iteratively updated (time passes). If the calculations are distributed in space than non locality does not exist. If calculations are centralized then non locality exists (but effects are updated in space with the maximum speed of the calculation process - c).
2. Light seemingly does not interact with light so what is the trick that allow matter to interact (with both matter and light)?
3. If time is just "another kind of space", why is that we can easily move at will in space but not also in time?
4. Mathematics is the ultimate existence or just the language (mode of interaction) of ultimate existence?
5. There is something instead of nothing because nothing is impossible. I got that. But WHY nothing is impossible?
If you're a philosophical rationalist and idealist then you must read this book.
If you're a Platonist then you must read this book.
If you're a Pythagorean then you must read this book.
If you're a Hyperian then you must read this book.
If you're a Gnostic, an Illuminist, a Faustian, or a Promethian, then you must read this book.
If you have read and agree with "The God Series" by the philosopher Mike Hockney or any of the books related to that series, then you must read this book.
If you're an imaginative student in middle school, high school, or college who is currently studying mathematics and/or science, then you must read this book.
If you understand that mainstream science (i.e. scientific empiricism and materialism) is literally USELESS without mathematics, then this is the book for you.
If you can't stomach the irrational "answers" that mainstream philosophy, religion and science give to questions such as--"What are we?", "Why are we here?", "Where did we come from?", "What is the Universe?", "What is space?", "What is time?", "Do we have free will?", "What is mind?", "What is matter?", "How do mind and matter relate to each other?", "What is light?", "What is life?", "What is mathematics?", "What is death?", "Is there an afterlife?", "Is there a soul and what is it exactly?", etc.--then you must read this book.
Last but not least, you must read this book if you're a serious progressive left-wing human being (i.e. a political rationalist) who understands that if humanity wishes to have a future worth living in, then it MUST be lead into this future by its most just, most rational, most mathematical, most intelligent, most artistic, most creative, most altruistic, most wise, most compassionate, most skilled, most meritorious, most progressive, and most visionary members.
If you are any one of the above people, then not only must you read this book, "Euler's Formula and Special Relativity: The Deep Origin of Space and Time" by Dr. Thomas Stark, but you must read all of the books written by this author, as well as all of the books in "The God Series" by the philosopher Mike Hockney. There are also many other authors related to Dr. Stark and Mike Hockney and I would highly recommend reading all of them as well.
This book is ground breaking and revolutionary in so many ways it would take me pages to cover it all. Just know that this book is a book covering ontological mathematics, i.e. the mathematics that defines reality because it IS reality. Inside of it you will learn nothing less than precisely what space and time are and precisely where space and time come from. In the process of learning this profound knowledge concerning space and time, you will also learn the equally profound knowledge of precisely what light is, precisely what mind is, and precisely what mathematics is.
This book is describing what the mathematics and the science of the future will look like. Make no mistake, if humanity is ever going to be able to collectively free itself from all of its past insanity and turn together towards creating a bright future like the one described in Jacque Fresco's "The Venus Project" or in the "Star Trek" Mythos, then it will do so via 100% ontological mathematics and the political system which logically flows forth from the Universal principle of perfect ontological mathematical symmetry.
The fabric and fibre of existence is shown to be Euler's Formula, which expresses the Principle of Sufficient Reason ontologically. One of the most astonishing feats this book does is link Euler's Formula with Einstein's realivity theory, showing how to unify science once and for all using nothing but reason and mathematics. Another amazing realization is how the problem of Cartesian dualism is solved thanks to Fourier mathematics, with mind being the property of orthogonal Fourier frequency and matter being a property of non-orthogonal Fourier spacetime, allowing mind and matter to interact with each other via Fourier transforms, meaning that reality is a mathematical monism, rather than an incompatible dualism.
With priceless gems like these, philosophy is given the much needed mathematical rigor it needs to comprehend the universe with an objective framework. Pythagoras said, all is number, number is all. Mathematics isn't some unreal, abstract subject. It's the most real, concrete subject of the world. We live in a rational universe, a mathematical universe, a universe of mind, of life, meaning, purpose, telos -- it's all in the math! Mathematics guarantees it.
Top reviews from other countries
Nothing comes near. This is la crème de la crème. Dr. Thomas Stark must've studied his life away because this is clear information that links an analytical mathematical formula with the great hindsight of Einstein about the relation between space and time.
A must read for any scientific student !
This is for the curious, the philosophers, the truth seekers, the scientific minds and even the spiritual ones.
There's only one way to explain existence, and that is: mathematically. This can sound cold but it's instead the most wonderful answer, mathematics is not abstract, it's about life and mind.
Discover the truth and join the revolution of knowledge!