Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 20, 2016
Great little tent. I got this tent specifically for motorcycle camping and used it four times last year. It worked so well that I'll be using it more this year. It's listed as a 2 person tent, which is optimistic, but is very comfortable for one person. The quality is excellent for the price. Very easy to set up, once you've done it once or twice. My only little complaint is the design of the flaps. They always seem to be the way when going in and out of the tent. I can see where the current design would be good if it was raining. I just added some cord to the ends that stakes to the ground and pull the corner out further or all the way back and tie off to the adjacent corner. I've used this tent twice in a steady rain and, other than normal condensation that clings to the inside surfaces, no rain leaks. The entry option on either side is very convenient. The tent does not come with a ground cover but should be used with one. I had an old, cheap polypropylene tarp in the garage that I cut to size for a ground cover and was all set. If you are looking for a tent of this square footage, this is a great value.
on April 3, 2017
The flap is a complete failure. To get to the zipper to open the tent you need to crawl on your hands and knees to get into the corner under the flap to unzip it. And in that same corner while you are on your hands and knees you need to hold the little rain flaps that cover the zipper so they don't get caught in the zipper. So it takes 2 hands and you bent over under the flap to get into the tent. Also the flaps blocks airflow into the tent, you have to change the direction of the tent every time the wind changes so you can get air flow into the tent.

It is also small you could fit 2 sleeping bags in it but nothing else. I put a twin air mattress in it and it took up over 3/4's of the room. It's good for a 1 person tent but don't expect 2 adults.
on April 24, 2014
I am biking the TransAmerica trail this summer and will be using this tent. I've just been testing it out in my back yard the past week and a half.

The condensation is fairly significant in my opinion, but I do live in a humid state. At 40° it felt as though the air was seeping through the zippers...surprised me for a 3 season tent. And the overhang around the zipper changes halfway around the door forcing you to take your time zipping which ultimately will prolong the zipper life; however, should you find yourself being chased by killer bees, do NOT run into your tent, you will die before you get the door partially unzipped.

So what do I like? For a 2 person tent, it is incredibly easy for this 5'2 girl to put up in under 5min. Very spacious. Has held up well in wind and heavy downpour just like the other reviews promised. It was 22° last night, so I slept in the tent just out of curiosity. I feared that I would not make it past midnight before giving up, but lasted all night with no real noticeable difference from the 40° night.

I will update about durability after my bike ride this summer.
on January 8, 2016
Super easy to set up the tent! One person could do it with little effort in under 5 minutes which is nice at the end of a long day. This is on the lighter side of the backpacking tents I've purchased, but not the lightest. The tent was large enough to fit my boyfriend and I and the dog comfortably. The seams and fabric were high quality.
on August 9, 2016
Used this tent for 2 years. Biggest problem I have with it that it leaks a lot during rain. Can see water drops leaking through the seams and at the corners. Will try to fix it, if that doesn't work we will get another tent. Also, lots of condescension during cool nights.
Otherwise, like the design. I am 6.3 and have no problem with the size. Comfortably fits 2.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 9, 2017
This tent is great until it rains. Then you and all your stuff need to prepare to get wet. I literally had waterfalls and rivers in my tent after camping during a rainstorm. And trust me when I say it's no fun to wake up with your head in a puddle!
on July 12, 2015
Works great! A little bit of water was found in the bottom corner of the tent after a heavy rain, but very little at all. The zipper tends to get caught in the zipper flap regularly, so just make sure you are careful when zipping the tent closed.
on October 5, 2012
I go camping a lot and I couldn't ask for a better tent. It says 2 person but really, it's more like a 1 person tent. If you want a 2 person tent, get a Eureka! Apex 3 person tent which I also own and love. They are very well made and I haven't had any issues with either after several camping trips and many strong thunderstorms. These tents set up easy and look great too. Highly recommend!
on September 25, 2016
set up is ok for backpacking it is too heavy with fly on tent top a ton of moistue built up over nite spend more for better results
on May 21, 2016
Great tent - easy to set up and easy to take down. And easy to store.....This arrived on time and packaging was great. Works like a charm. I highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.