YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1,651-1,660 of 6,799 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on October 22, 2015
excellent bang for the buck. has plenty of suction power for it's size. it is a bit heavy as other have noted but for the money and power you really can't go wrong. overall i am pleased and would recommend it to anyone.
on July 19, 2015
This is a very powerful, light weight little machine. The cord is really long, easy to move around. The hose is short, but it's what I was looking for, I wanted power, not length, to get to all those odd little places. Great in the car, easier than a larger one.
on March 29, 2011
This vacuum works well. The only problems with it are the hose is short and thus you end up struggling to keep the exhaust from blowing away what you are trying to suck up with the hose. I am on my second unit. The first one had the on and off switch fail after 3 months. I was able to take the unit apart and get it cleaned out from all of the dirt, but it never worked as well as when it was new. It is too bad they designed the switch to be exposed to the dust.

All of that said, I cannot find a unit that would work better for my application. So again, this is my second unit.
on October 5, 2015
great for picking up cat hair on my carpeted stairs. yes, is a tad heavier than I expected, but it's more powerful than I expected, too. I wish the attachment hose was a bit longer, but this IS a mini vac. So worth the price!
on July 2, 2014
I love this. Our vacuum cleaner hose stopped working. It was going to cost more to fix the hose than to buy this. I really like this and keep it under my kitchen sink for quick cleaning. The cord is really nice and long also and I really like the attachment that is thin. The cup cleans easily and I clean it after every use.

We have a black lab and a white cat that sheds so it is a constant battle to keep things clean. This does help.

I would recommend this product.
on June 29, 2009
My euro pro shark died and I did not think I could ever be happy with another hand-held vacuum. I was wrong. This one is so much more powerful and easy to use. So many reviews say it is heavy - compared to a dust vac yes compared to another hand held like my shark not heavy at all. It is so easy to use and it is amazingly powerful. Works on Stairs and cleaning up corners, it does an awesome job on our sofas getting the cat hair. I highly recommend this vacuum. I also love how compact it is and how all the attachments stay attached. Easy to store and carry from room to room.
on December 31, 2011
Primarily purchased this to vacuum the stairs as it was a pain using my upright vacuum on those. It works great, does the job and the detachable hose is great for getting into crevasses. Also works great for cleaning out the car.
on September 19, 2015
Good suction; doing its job greatly!
I needed a hand-held vaccum for my furniture and car cleaning; this little vaccum does all the work I need to do. Looking forward for some time of good quality at a reasonable price product
on August 27, 2011
I'd really like to give this 4.5 stars. It sucks (in a good way!) -- it definitely has power. The hose could have a little more strength in it for using in the car. The brushes work well on carpeting -- my stairs with their ugly carpeting have never looked nicer! The price is great -- I didn't want to spend a bunch of my hard earned cash on something as exciting as a hand vac. Also, the cord is long enough that I can vacuum my car all the way across the two car garage without stopping to find an extension cord. So if you are looking for a hand-vac, stop here and buy!
on October 11, 2015
Don't be fooled by the size. This is a little power house. I use it primarily for the car and it cleans like no other vacuum I have used. It is very loud but that's a trade off for the power it offers. Easy clean up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.