Eureka Copper Canyon 4 -Person Tent
|Max Occupancy||4 Person|
|Item Weight||18.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Relax in cabin-like comfort with the Eureka! Copper Canyon 4 four-person, three-season tent.
- Near-vertical walls in this cabin-style tent create a spacious interior ideal for cots and airbeds.
- Outlast rain and wind storms with the durable steel/fiberglass frame, which includes pole sleeves, hubs, and a ring/pin assembly for easy setup.
- Eureka!'s zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an outdoor-grade electrical power cord inside the tent to power phone chargers and other electronics.
- Two high-stash storage pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach.
- Measures 8 feet by 8 feet (floor) and 7 feet tall; packs to 7 by 26 inches; minimum weight of 18 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Eureka! Copper Canyon 4-Person Tent
Relax in a Cabin in the Woods
Enjoy the great outdoors without giving up the comforts of home with the Eureka! Copper Canyon Tent. This cabin-style, nine-pole tent features a durable, fiberglass frame, with clips, pole sleeves, and a ring/pin assembly that takes all the guesswork out of setup. Steep vertical walls maximize floor space for cots and sleeping bags, and a bathtub floor that wraps up the sides of the tent helps keep the interior warm and dry. A zippered E! Power Port allows you to run an outside electric cable into the tent to power lights, charge devices, and more. High-stash pockets and a gear loft keep essentials off the ground, yet within easy reach.
Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 as a premium manufacturer of rugged canvas wagon covers and custom camp tents. Today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have a good time—from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture—reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about. That way you and the crew can worry less and just have a good time.
- 9-pole cabin style tent
- Vertical walls offer maximum use of interior space, making the tents ideal for use with cots
- Durable combination steel/fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and ring/pin assembly
- Zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent
- Minimum weight: 18 pounds 10 ounces
- Floor size: 8 feet by 8 feet
- Pack size: 7 inches by 26 inches
Room for the Whole Family
These six-pole, cabin-style tents feature vertical walls that maximize floor space for cots or sleeping bags. An interior peak height of seven feet provides ample headroom for the tallest campers.
Quick and Easy to Assemble
Copper Canyon tents are designed for the casual camper, and feature a clip, pole sleeve, and ring/pin assembly that's intuitive and takes the guesswork out of setup.
E! Power Port
Copper Canyon tents feature a zippered E! Power Port, allowing you to bring an electrical cord into the tent to charge your personal devices, power lights, and more.
Convenient Overhead Storage
Copper Canyon tents have mesh pockets and an overhead gear hammock for storing personal items within easy reach.
|Copper Canyon||Tetragon HD||Sunrise EX||Desert Canyon||X-Loft|
|Sleeping Capacity||4, 6, 8, or 12||2, 3, 4, 5, or 8||4, 6, or 8||4 or 6||2, 3, 4, or 6|
|Sleeping Dimensions||8 by 8 feet / 10 by 10 feet / 13 by 10 feet / 14 by 12 feet||7 by 5 feet / 7 by 7 feet / 8 feet 6 inches by 7 feet 6 inches / 9 by 9 feet / 12 by 10 feet||8 feet 6 inches by 7 feet 6 inches / 10 by 10 feet / 12 by 10 feet||7 feet 4 inches by 4 feet 4 inches / 7 feet 4 inches by 6 feet||7 feet 4 inches by 4 feet 4 inches / 7 feet 4 inches by 6 feet / 8 feet 6 inches by 7 feet 6 inches / 10 feet by 8 feet 6 inches|
|Pack Weight||18 pounds 10 ounces / 23 pounds 2 ounces / 34 pounds 2 ounces / 38 pounds 12 ounces||4 pounds 15 ounces / 6 pounds 7 ounces / 8 pounds 12 ounces / 12 pounds 6 ounces / 18 pounds 14 ounces||11 pounds 12 ounces / 18 pounds 5 ounces / 20 pounds 5 ounces||19 pounds 12 ounces / 23 pounds 3 ounces||5 pounds 12 ounces / 7 pounds / 10 pounds 5 ounces / 13 pounds 1 ounce|
|Peak Height||7 feet||4 feet / 4 feet 4 inches / 5 feet / 6 feet / 6 feet 4 inches||5 feet / 6 feet 2 inches / 6 feet 2 inches||7 feet 2 inches||3 feet 7 inches / 4 feet 2 inches / 5 feet / 5 feet 10 inches|
|Number of Poles||9 for all sizes||2 for all sizes||2 for all sizes||6 for all sizes||2 for all sizes|
|Camp Comfort Compatible||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Relax in cabin-like comfort with the Eureka! Copper Canyon 4 four-person, three-season tent. Near-vertical walls in this cabin-style tent create a spacious interior ideal for cots and airbeds. Outlast rain and wind storms with the durable steel/fiberglass frame, which includes pole sleeves, hubs, and a ring/pin assembly for easy setup. Eureka!'s zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an outdoor-grade electrical power cord inside the tent to power phone chargers and other electronics. Two high-stash storage pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach. Measures 8 feet by 8 feet (floor) and 7 feet tall; packs to 7 by 26 inches; minimum weight of 18 pounds, 10 ounces. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
Product detailsStyle:4 Person
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 22 inches; 18.6 Pounds
- Item model number : 2601296
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 16, 2011
- Manufacturer : Eureka!
- ASIN : B006MQCLKS
Best Sellers Rank:
#337,847 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #627 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 5 10 and can stand straight up and still hang a lamp using the hook at the top.
Absolutely love the idea of sleeping without the rain tarp, it would make for amazing star gazing! Four large windows make for easy air circulation. This tent is definitely for late spring through early fall weather. If the temp will fall below 50 I wouldn't recommend this tent unless you like those below zero sleeping bags.
Few critiques: really wish there was an ad on for the front of the tent for a when it's raining. I'm left frantically zipping the only door between me and rain/mosquito land. Also, you'll need to invest in some 12" T-shaped stakes, especially for stormy weather (-Cheap).
Few suggestions: get a hanging light/fan, an 8×8 for the inside and a 7x7 tarp for a footprint. (In addition to the better stakes).
You'll be all set. Hope this helps. Any questions, ask away.
1) The first time we used this was camping on a beach where it thunderstormed most of the weekend. It was raining and dark when we got to the site so in our hurry we forgot to clear the ground under the tent so there were twigs, rocks, and acorns under our tent. None of these penetrated or ripped the bottom of the tent over the weekend. We also didn't have a tarp for the bottom of our tent and the sand that we set up our tent on was soaked from the rain. Fortunately we did not notice any water come through the bottom of the tent. We did have a tent mat ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OM0O4U6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) laid out so there may have been some moisture that came through but none that we noticed. It dipped down into the mid 50s that night and the inside of the tent was fine. We had 4 people in total help us put this up in what felt like 5 minutes.
2) The second trip we camped at a festival on a grassy hill with thousands of other campers. The temperature dipped down to the 40s overnight. The tent was definitely cold inside but warmer than being out in the open. We were dressed properly and had proper sleeping gear so I was actually pretty toasty. On the last day there were intense winds. 20mph winds with 28 mph gusts. We were concerned since this tent has flat sides. Amazingly the tent really held up! When we took down our tent we noticed the stakes had not budged at all. Trust me this wind was intense, there were mangled canopies, tents completely snapped, and tents collapsed. We saw other people at the festival with this tent and theirs were holding up well too. A lot of our friends had the REI Half Dome tent that collapsed under the wind. I've uploaded a video from inside our tent earlier in the morning before it got really intense. The wind was really loud on the tent and it woke us up pretty early but my boyfriend managed to take a nap midday with some earbuds in. Honestly I had no concern that the tent would collapse. Just concerned that it would fly away.
-the height is great! I’m 5 feet tall and I actually cannot touch the top of the tent from inside. Our friends have asked to privately use it to change and freshen up on our camping trips.
-it’s about 20 pounds and pretty small when all packed up. I’ve had no problem carrying this with other camping gear far distances.
- The zipper on the door gets stuck often. It happened more times than I can count on our 2 trips
- there aren’t gear pockets at the bottom of the tent so it’s kind of annoying that I need to put my cell phone, glasses, etc next to me on the floor or in the higher gear pockets
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.