The Forte SQ 2XT offers unmatched strength and stability with the proprietary Sequoia A-frame + spreader pole configuration.
- SQ Hub: The proprietary SQ hub offers unmatched strength and optimum angles to maximize internal space inside the tent for exceptional livability.
- Mid-Span Pole Spreader: The mid-span ridgepole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
- Front and Rear Vestibules: The vestibules provide extra protected-space to store gear without sacrificing room within the tent. The rear vestibule is easily accessible through a rainbow zip in the back wall of the tent.
- Interior Pockets: 4 interior storage pockets keep essentials organized and close at hand within the tent.
- Access and Ventilation: One large side-entry door offers easy tent access while 4 vents and 2 windows keep the air moving and fresh. All entry points are covered with no-see-um mesh for optimum insect protection.
- Bathtub Floor: The tent's tensioned, perimeter seam bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water to keep your tent floor dry even in heavy rain.
- Optional Gear Loft: The tent is equipped with 2 gear loft loops for an optional gear loft (sold separately).
- Easy Set Up: Freestanding fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves and post and grommet assembly makes set up easy.
- Sleep Capacity: 2
- Floor Dimensions: 7 feet x 4 feet, 6 inches
- Tent Area: 31.88 square feet
- Center Height: 3 feet, 2 inches
- Vestibule Area: 12.1 square feet (front), 4.7 square feet (back)
- Packed Dimensions: 5 x 24 inches
- Minimum Packed Weight: 5 pounds, 4 ounces
- Total Weight: 5 pounds, 11 ounces
- Poles: 12 and 13 millimeter DAC DA-17 SQ aluminum
- Walls: 75D 190T polyester taffeta
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1000 millimeter coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1000 millimeter coated
- Mesh: 40D no-see-um
Eureka camping tents and outdoor gear have been bringing families and friends together in the outdoors for more than 100 years. Eureka camping tents are built to handle any adventure--from the backcountry to the backyard. Eureka's field-proven camping dome tents, family camping tents, and sleeping bags are ready to go anywhere from the rigors of an Everest expedition to the rowdiness of a backyard tent sleepover. Whether you're on a quest for cabin tents, hiking tents, or a Eureka screen house, Eureka camping tents allow you experience the comforts of home outdoors.