YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on July 20, 2013
Purchased this for my 3 1/2 year old son. He loves it! Keeps him super warm and is very comfortable. He even wanted to use it in his bedroom, but seeing it is summer he would heat up to much. Rolls down into a nice little bag for easy storage and transport. My son will be able to use this until he is a probably in his pre-teens or later depending on how tall he gets because it is quite long. Perfect for a first high quality sleeping bag.
on October 12, 2014
Great sleeping bag! Purchased this for my 5 year old boy for some fall camping and he LOVES it. Got down to 38 and then 25 degrees this weekend and he slept like a champ. In fact he didn't want to get out of the bag in the morning when he finally woke up. Remember, keeping warm in a sleeping bag is not only the bag but insulating the bag from the cold ground and the clothes you wear in the bag so be smart about a comfortable fleece hat that will stay on your head, warm fleece jammies and comfy wool socks. This goes for kids and adults alike. I purchased a separate small compression bag as the one that it comes with is just a cheap stuff sack.
on February 4, 2014
Our kids each got one of these sleeping bags, and they LOVE them. They are well made and easy to put back in their bag. I've already had to wash one and it was easy and help up well. I though the price was appropriate for the quality we received. Would definitely buy another and recommend!!
on November 17, 2015
Great bag, kept my kids warm in high 50s. Perfect size for my 5 and 7 year old boys. Spent a long reviewing bags before making this purchase. My only complaints is the the stuff sack is a little flimsy and I don't foresee it lasting long and I am not at all found of the sleeping bag color. I prefer lighter colors (but I am hyper sensitive to the idea of creepy crawlers getting on me or my kids. The bags are brown and earthy (almost olive green) so if you are like me, just know you will need some good lighting and more thorough check before tucking your little ones in. Overall, the bag is a great buy for the price!
on August 26, 2015
Perfect for the overnight sleeping in the cabin. He felt like a part of the crew. I felt great knowing he was warm on the floor - tucked in and protected. Seams and zipper worked great! Excellent product!
on December 5, 2015
Size is good, quality not so much has no loft to it at all is super stiff and for its size rolls up bigger then an adult bag. Zipper looks like it will snag on everything. You get what you pay for I give it maybe one full season of backpacking that's it.
on June 30, 2015
We are very happy with this sleeping bag for our 4 and 6 year old kids. We use this while camping, and it keeps them warm overnight in ~50 degree weather. It fits easily into the stuff sac, and seems like a good quality product.
on April 16, 2015
Works perfectly for my 7 year old. He's 4' 6" and has plenty of room.
on June 9, 2015
My grandson loves his Grasshopper sleeping bag! Only problem, it is getting too warm for him to sleep in every night! He is 7 and has grow room in it.
on March 5, 2015
My five and seven year olds love these bags.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.