Eureka Lightweight Easy Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 166DX
|Price:||$94.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight bagless upright vacuum cleaner quickly converts to a handheld cleaner
- Works great on bare floors, delicate rugs, stairs, and upholstery
- Clean air system protects motor; 15-feet cord; easy-to-empty dust cup
- Removable floor nozzle; telescopic handle; bonus crevice nozzle
- Measures 9 by 5-1/2 by 27 inches; backed by 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This bag less vacuum features a dust cup that quickly and easily empties without a mess. The dust cup is installed with a standard filter. Its 2-in-1 design converts from a stick-style vacuum to a hand vacuum for use above the floor, on upholstery, countertops and more.
Other features include 2 amps of power, a 15-foot cord length, 8-1/2-inch cleaning path, and a telescoping handle. The unit measures 9 by 5-1/2 by 27 inches and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty. This vacuum is formally known as the Boss®.
Ideal for people who need to reduce allergens in the home
Plus, the Boss comes loaded with user-friendly features to take the frustration out of vacuuming. A wide 15-inch cleaning path covers a lot of ground quickly before company comes. In addition, the exclusive dust trap system captures debris and dust in three stages.
Getting the Best Results• Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
• This vacuum cleaner creates suction. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
• Use extra care while cleaning stairs.
• Do not use without the dust cup filter in place.
• Store your cleaner indoors in a cool dry area.
• Use this lightweight vacuum cleaner for quick and easy cleaning. Move the floor nozzle over any floor covering to quickly clean dirt, lint or threads.
• To keep the cleaner operating at top efficiency empty the dust cup and clean the dust cup filter after each use.
• For storage, wrap the cord around the cord hooks on the top and bottom of the cleaner and snap in place.
Easy Cleaning Tips
- Pull the telescopic handle to its maximum length and release the latch so that the handle locks firmly in place.
- For above floor cleaning, remove the floor nozzle if it is attached.
- If desired, attach the crevice tool to the base of the cleaner.
- To re-install the dust cup, after emptying it periodically, fit the dust cup and the motor unit back together and push firmly until latch clicks into place.
- To clean the filter shake and brush the dust and dirt. If desired, launder the filter by hand under warm water using a mild detergent. Air dry thoroughly before returning to use.
Top Customer Reviews
As soon as I unboxed the product I took to it to my living room floor and the two weeks build up of shedding dog, sloppy-eating residents (not myself, but my fiancé) and cat-tracked litter. After about one minute purifying a 5 foot square area, I took a peak into the machines dust cup/ filter compartment. This is where things got good (depending upon how you view the circumstance).
Viewpoint 1: Both the filter and compartment space were full of filth, which was very rewarding and proved to me the vacuum suction was legitimate and could pull up the accumulated food crumbs, dirt, and dog hair. DISCLAIMER: My dog has short hair, I do not know if it could handle a long-haired dog's alopecia.
Viewpoint 2: After cleaning this small area of carpet, dirt and hair heavily coated the filter. The area I was cleaning looked only slightly messy to the naked eye, so I'm lead to believe that frequent filtering and emptying will be necessary even on a daily cleansing basis. I will probably have to do this a few times per room, which is fine with me because it at least proves the grime is gone.
-----Other Features to consider-----
This was my first and only experience thus far, so I can't say much about longevity.Read more ›
Now to address some of the negative comments:
"It looks like a Tonka truck." Well...it does...but who are you trying to impress with your electric floor sweeper? Is Martha Stewart coming for an inspection?
"It has little sucking power." WRONG! It works great. The only thing that it could not get totally clean of sand is the DEEPLY grooved mat we have at the door to trap sand. Heck, my regular vacuum does that...but what's the big deal with bending over, picking up the mat, shaking it and then using the Eureka (unless you're physically unable to do so which I understand).
"It's noisy." It is...the motor is reasonably powerful and naturally makes noise. The wheels do "click" a bit on the tiles when I hit the grout lines and to make sure there would be no scratching on my wood floors (which I don't think is a problem anyway), I put some cloth tape around the wheels. 2 non-problems solved.
The cord is too short. Ever hear of an extension cord?
"The canister fills too quickly." Try vacuuming a little more often...more vacuuming...less accumulated dirt...no brain implant needed to figure THAT out!
"Blows dust out when in use". Nope. Not mine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Barely picked up anything. Very poor quality, only good on hard wood or tile.Published 1 month ago by Brie S
We are using it for more than 1 yr and still working good. My mom loves it. Easy to clean.Published 2 months ago by Mp
Love my vacuum. For a little bitty sweeper it does the job.Published 5 months ago by Shannon Arrington
Great for small rooms or apartments where no bag is needed. Compact and stores away easilyPublished 5 months ago by ---
Very good suction for a small vacuum. Great for hardwood floors and a quick sweep on carpet.Published 5 months ago by Cheryle S. Mittag
I have been using this prouct for over 2 years now. It is best for a quick vacuum but do not expect high suction power from this little machine. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Aditya Agrawal
Have purchased this twice and it always brakes. It will work for a few months and then won't hold a charge any more and bristles stop spinning. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer